• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Livia's eyes turned red. "Don't you mean four?" Sera said. Livia's eyes turned back to normal. "Doesn't matter Sera"

"I'm surprised you havent made them babies yet" Rebecca chuckled

James blushed a bit "it takes time Rebecca" he added

"Aw come on, let him burn!" The voice of a little girl said. "I wanna see him become ash." The energy was nearly impossible to hold but soon vanished as soon as the mark was replaced. Joey was on the floor, his entire back was charred heavily. Dreema was just a pile of ash.
Dru waved a hand restoring Dreema back to before the energy burned her and removing the burns from Joey the immortal said "look I don't have time for these shenanigans anyways done is done I've done my part bye." He then turned to leave with Houdini.

Dru waved a hand restoring Dreema back to before the energy burned her and removing the burns from Joey the immortal said "look I don't have time for these shenanigans anyways done is done I've done my part bye." He then turned to leave with Houdini.
Joey was unconscious. Dreema just looked at Dru "The heck happened?"

"Is the mark off of him?" She asked.
The immortal nodded "yeah it's going to be stored safely out of reach." The immortal touched it and it faded from view "it's now 3 seconds behind the normal flow of time for this world and for you two. Now I'm going to leave, have any questions before I go?"

The immortal nodded "yeah it's going to be stored safely out of reach." The immortal touched it and it faded from view "it's now 3 seconds behind the normal flow of time for this world and for you two. Now I'm going to leave, have any questions before I go?"
"What about the giant hole where the mark used to be in Joey's soul? His energy is exposed." Dreema asked (Like a water bottle.)

Looking over the city Night sensed that the heat in some area just vanished it almost seemed like it was lava. He stood on the roof of a skyscraper looking at the place he last sensed the almost lava like heat coming from. "What to do what to do is there another lava manipulator in this city maybe i should check it out but then again facing another lava user is a bit difficult"
Night looks at the area one more time before decided to head there but being sure to move with stealth.

Looking over the city Night sensed that the heat in some area just vanished it almost seemed like it was lava. He stood on the roof of a skyscraper looking at the place he last sensed the almost lava like heat coming from. "What to do what to do is there another lava manipulator in this city maybe i should check it out but then again facing another lava user is a bit difficult"
Night looks at the area one more time before decided to head there but being sure to move with stealth.
He then came across a half charred mansion where a man in a strange suit laid on the floor unconscious surrounded by others. Dreema then yawned.

"What about the giant hole where the mark used to be in Joey's soul? His energy is exposed." Dreema asked (Like a water bottle.)
"Houdini repaired that when he removed the mark his soul is in tact. As for the damage... Meh call your Dru or whatever and tell him something look I'm bored now and my date is due to have begun almost an hour ago."

He then came across a half charred mansion where a man in a strange suit laid on the floor unconscious surrounded by others. Dreema then yawned.
Night looks at the burned mansion and the others from a hidden corner nearby, "Seems someone likes to play with fire" He said to himself watching them closely.
"What to do, What to do they may have a lava user with them which would suck to face off against because my powers wouldn't be that useful against them. Ah hah o got it i will use my metal orbs to attack them and see how they would react it should give me incite to what they are." Night basically whispered to himself, he then took out 4 metal orbs and made them fly into the sky only to crash down on the group."

"Houdini repaired that when he removed the mark his soul is in tact. As for the damage... Meh call your Dru or whatever and tell him something look I'm bored now and my date is due to have begun almost an hour ago."
Night looks at the burned mansion and the others from a hidden corner nearby, "Seems someone likes to play with fire" He said to himself watching them closely.
"What to do, What to do they may have a lava user with them which would suck to face off against because my powers wouldn't be that useful against them. Ah hah o got it i will use my metal orbs to attack them and see how they would react it should give me incite to what they are." Night basically whispered to himself, he then took out 4 metal orbs and made them fly into the sky only to crash down on the group."
"Well well well... Seems we have a visitor." Dreema said as she dodged the metal orbs. Joey was still unconscious.

"Well well well... Seems we have a visitor." Dreema said as she dodged the metal orbs. Joey was still unconscious.
Night frowned at how easily the girl was dodging his orbs while being a bit nervous about her knowing that he was close by and knowing the orbs weren't just bots or something. He keeps his position in his hiding spot not dare uttering and a word but if staring at the girl, Night then splits the orbs into 2 making the orbs smaller but put in more numbers he also made it so the orbs now have spikes instead of just trying to test and hurt the opponent he had intent to kill now.

Night frowned at how easily the girl was dodging his orbs while being a bit nervous about her knowing that he was close by and knowing the orbs weren't just bots or something. He keeps his position in his hiding spot not dare uttering and a word but if staring at the girl, Night then splits the orbs into 2 making the orbs smaller but put in more numbers he also made it so the orbs now have spikes instead of just trying to test and hurt the opponent he had intent to kill now.
She stood still and let the orbs cut her. Upon doing so, she smiled and laughed. She turned to his direction with a smirk. Her body was made of clay and the orbs were useless against her.

She stood still and let the orbs cut her. Upon doing so, she smiled and laughed. She turned to his direction with a smirk. Her body was made of clay and the orbs were useless against her.
Night looked stunned not only did the orbs not do anything against her, she was able to figure out exactly where he was in a instant.
"Well im guessing her powers dont involve lava." He whispers practically to himself. He then makes all the orbs move back to him and makes all of his orbs appear as bracelets on him 2 orbs were on his arms 2 on his leg 1 one around his waist and one as a mask on his face. He then flys into the air staring down at the woman to see what she will do next.

Night looked stunned not only did the orbs not do anything against her, she was able to figure out exactly where he was in a instant.
"Well im guessing her powers dont involve lava." He whispers practically to himself. He then makes all the orbs move back to him and makes all of his orbs appear as bracelets on him 2 orbs were on his arms 2 on his leg 1 one around his waist and one as a mask on his face. He then flys into the air staring down at the woman to see what she will do next.
"So... what's your name and reason for attacking?" She asked.

"So... what's your name and reason for attacking?" She asked.
Night stares at her for a minute before deciding to answer, "The names Night, Reason im attacking you well lets see you are the only ones near a burned down mansion you guys have some poor chap down there that looks to be in pretty bad shape and you guys seem to be the only ones around here and its not like you guys have a huge group to make you look like some sorta authority so i could say if i didn't know any better you caused all this damage haven't you got any fire powers or something that helped you burn this place down to a crisp? Whatever you used to burn this place down was pretty hot way hotter than a average fire i mean i have no problem with you destroying things but i really don't like people who use things that are hotter than the average flame to burn stuff down." He finishes with a smirk on his face

Night stares at her for a minute before deciding to answer, "The names Night, Reason im attacking you well lets see you are the only ones near a burned down mansion you guys have some poor chap down there that looks to be in pretty bad shape and you guys seem to be the only ones around here and its not like you guys have a huge group to make you look like some sorta authority so i could say if i didn't know any better you caused all this damage haven't you got any fire powers or something that helped you burn this place down to a crisp? Whatever you used to burn this place down was pretty hot way hotter than a average fire i mean i have no problem with you destroying things but i really don't like people who use things that are hotter than the average flame to burn stuff down." He finishes with a smirk on his face
"That would be him." She then pointed to Joey who was unconscious in his suit. The suit began to repair itself as the AI spoke from it "System under repair, user unconscious, applying immediate medicinal aid."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back