• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"That would be him." She then pointed to Joey who was unconscious in his suit. The suit began to repair itself as the AI spoke from it "System under repair, user unconscious, applying immediate medicinal aid."
Night stares at the unconscious guy in the suit and uses his metal powers to stop it from repairing itself.
"So is he a friend of your."

Night stares at the unconscious guy in the suit and uses his metal powers to stop it from repairing itself.
"So is he a friend of your."
"I'm afraid not... He's my slave." She replied. "Warning, system repairs required, unknown obstruction detected" The AI shouted "If you plan to kill him, go ahead... be my guest." She replied.

"I'm afraid not... He's my slave." She replied. "Warning, system repairs required, unknown obstruction detected" The AI shouted "If you plan to kill him, go ahead... be my guest." She replied.
Night laughs at her words, "Oh now that's just cold, What did he do something bad, did he betray you?" he says chuckling.

Night laughs at her words, "Oh now that's just cold, What did he do something bad, did he betray you?" he says chuckling.
"Nope... It's just that he'll be mine again once you take his life." she chuckled "Fuck... you..." Joey slowly stood up "Who the hell are you?" he said angrily at Night.

"Nope... It's just that he'll be mine again once you take his life." she chuckled "Fuck... you..." Joey slowly stood up "Who the hell are you?" he said angrily at Night.
Night looks at him and turns the metal armor into a metal humanoid with blades on his hands " Someone that likes to kill people who can make things that is way hotter than fire." The metal humanoid armor looks almost like a knight suit and it points its blade right at him preparing to attack.

Last edited:
Night looks at him and turns the metal armor into a metal humanoid with blades on his hands " Someone that likes to kill people who can cause make things that is way hotter than fire." The metal humanoid armor looks almost like a knight suit and it points its blade right at him preparing to attack.
"Come a-" Joey began to cough violently before sitting down in the rubble "Son of a bitch... I gotta pay for the house too... of all the fucking things." He then pulled out a pack of cigarettes and popped the helmet off before smoking a cigarette "Shouldn't yo-" "Shut up" Joey said as he interrupted Dreema before taking a deep puff.

"Come a-" Joey began to cough violently before sitting down in the rubble "Son of a bitch... I gotta pay for the house too... of all the fucking things." He then pulled out a pack of cigarettes and popped the helmet off before smoking a cigarette "Shouldn't yo-" "Shut up" Joey said as he interrupted Dreema before taking a deep puff.
Night just stares at him and his humanoid armor is just pointing his sword at him, "What you ain't gonna do anything, ain't gonna use that little fire trick you used to burn down this place with."

Night just stares at him and his humanoid armor is just pointing his sword at him, "What you ain't gonna do anything, ain't gonna use that little fire trick you used to burn down this place with."
"Out of my co-" He coughed some more as the AI spoke "Radiation cleansing complete, warning, tumors have grown over the past several hours, medical attention requi-" He pushed a button to mute the AI. "I didn't do it out of my own will... it was just something that happened." He coughed some more.

"Out of my co-" He coughed some more as the AI spoke "Radiation cleansing complete, warning, tumors have grown over the past several hours, medical attention requi-" He pushed a button to mute the AI. "I didn't do it out of my own will... it was just something that happened." He coughed some more.
"Oh really, please do tell i always do love a good story."

"Beats me.. I was unconscious... besides" He coughed even more violently "This is my house." He took another puff only to cough up some blood.
"Oh how sad, maybe your lying to me maybe your not, either way i would like to know why i shouldn't kill you would be very interesting if you could find a answer."

"Oh how sad, maybe your lying to me maybe your not, either way i would like to know why i shouldn't kill you would be very interesting if you could find a answer."
"Then go ahead... try it... wouldn't be the first time I died." He said as he stared deep into Night's soul "Come on.. put me out of my misery." The smell of rotting eggs began to fill the air.

"Then go ahead... try it... wouldn't be the first time I died." He said as he stared deep into Night's soul "Come on.. put me out of my misery." The smell of rotting eggs began to fill the air.
"Wouldn't be the first time huh, i guess your power must have something to do with reviving yourself from the dead not something ive seen very much. Very well i wont kill you but it still wouldn't hurt to hurt ya." and as if on Que the metal humanoid moves forward to stab him in both shoulders with intent to harm but not kill.

"Wouldn't be the first time huh, i guess your power must have something to do with reviving yourself from the dead not something ive seen very much. Very well i wont kill you but it still wouldn't hurt to hurt ya." and as if on Que the metal humanoid moves forward to stab him in both shoulders with intent to harm but not kill.
He shot a beam of superheated plasma at the humanoid, instantly melting it "The strongest metal in the world is Tungsten which melts at 6192 degrees fahrenheit. Meanwhile I can expel hydrogen and helium gas heated to nearly 10,000 degrees fahrenheit." He coughed some more as the suit continued to repair itself "Now... do me a favor and get lost." He said with another puff. "Technically you can't come back without the Devil cell though." Dreema said "Wait... that got removed?" Joey asked. Dreema shrugged "Yup, so if he kills you here, that's it." Joey then looked at the ninja "Awww... shit."

He shot a beam of superheated plasma at the humanoid, instantly melting it "The strongest metal in the world is Tungsten which melts at 6192 degrees fahrenheit. Meanwhile I can expel hydrogen and helium gas heated to nearly 10,000 degrees fahrenheit." He coughed some more as the suit continued to repair itself "Now... do me a favor and get lost." He said with another puff. "Technically you can't come back without the Devil cell though." Dreema said "Wait... that got removed?" Joey asked. Dreema shrugged "Yup, so if he kills you here, that's it." Joey then looked at the ninja "Awww... shit.
Night smirks at the amusing sight "So you can create something that's hotter than fire, now you see that just simply won't do. So what should i do what should i do oh i know i can either A. Torture you and maybe let you live or B. I just straight up kill you."

Night smirks at the amusing sight "So you can create something that's hotter than fire, now you see that just simply won't do. So what should i do what should i do oh i know i can either A. Torture you and maybe let you live or B. I just straight up kill you."
"You're getting annoying... why do you even want to kill me?" He asks. The suit finished its repairs. "Are you just another title seeker?" Coming to claim the head of one of the most infamous Yakuza out there?"

"You're getting annoying... why do you even want to kill me?" He asks. The suit finished its repairs. "Are you just another title seeker?" Coming to claim the head of one of the most infamous Yakuza out there?"
"Title Seekers never heard of em, reason i wanna kill ya cause i don't like people who can create things that are hotter than fire, simple, nothing personal though."
Night then lands back onto the ground and turns the metal around his body back into metal orbs and sends 4 of them right at him while the other 2 float at his side.

"Title Seekers never heard of em, reason i wanna kill ya cause i don't like people who can create things that are hotter than fire, simple, nothing personal though."
Night then lands back onto the ground and turns the metal around his body back into metal orbs and sends 4 of them right at him while the other 2 float at his side.
"Of all the fucking things." He said as the helmet of his suit came back up. He then punched the two orbs. "Dreema! Curse me!" He said.

all the f
"Of all the fucking things." He said as the helmet of his suit came back up. He then punched the two orbs. "Dreema! Curse me!" He said.
"You know i wonder how much metal you have in that suit of yours quite a bit im presuming."
Nights metal orbs then start to have spikes appearing on them and begin to move faster towards him.

"You know i wonder how much metal you have in that suit of yours quite a bit im presuming."
Nights metal orbs then start to have spikes appearing on them and begin to move faster towards him.
"Gyah!" He took the hits with ease "This suit can ta-" He coughed more "A hell of a beating. It can adapt and upgrade itself at will." He was huffing. Dreema then placed her hand on the back of his neck with a smile. "Badda bing, badda boom." She said

"Gyah!" He took the hits with ease "This suit can ta-" He coughed more "A hell of a beating. It can adapt and upgrade itself at will." He was huffing. Dreema then placed her hand on the back of his neck with a smile. "Badda bing, badda boom." She said
"Oh, Really well then i could just kill you now and be done with it but i wanna have some fun when killing you so i will stick to using my little orbs of doom for now wouldn't you agree. I mean you see i can manipulate metals which is a really bad match for you to face against if i wanted i could crush that tin can with you in it to the size of one of my orbs. But i guess i do have a bit of time to play, lets see how durable your armor is."
And with a flick of my hand i use his armor to fling him back and my metal orbs follow him this time turning into daggers.

"Oh, Really well then i could just kill you now and be done with it but i wanna have some fun when killing you so i will stick to using my little orbs of doom for now wouldn't you agree. I mean you see i can manipulate metals which is a really bad match for you to face against if i wanted i could crush that tin can with you in it to the size of one of my orbs. But i guess i do have a bit of time to play, lets see how durable your armor is."
And with a flick of my hand i use his armor to fling him back and my metal orbs follow him this time turning into daggers.
The daggers hardly penetrate the suit "Shit... shit shit shit." He was pinned to the wall.

The daggers hardly penetrate the suit "Shit... shit shit shit." He was pinned to the wall.
While all this happened the immortal stood there looking for the most part like your average civilian until he looked at Night his eyes causing Night to feel terror. The immortal sighed and said "look how I'll do something nice for you." The immortal walked towards Joey and pulled him off the wall setting him down and then wiped the daggers out of his suit. The immortal handed Joey a card that had 10 boxes and he said "survive near death experiences 10 times and you get a free pass from Death. Also I'll fix your house for you." The immortal waved a hand and the house pieced itself together atoms piecing itself together to form the house as it once was. The immortal looked around and said "you should talk to Daedaldus he could make this thing pretty durable oh and connect it to Dru's house if you wanted."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back