• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Maddy nods at the Doctor. "I'll go get everyone. "

Allyson followed Dru. She grabbed her tools and set them down on the work table. "Lets get to work."
Jace grabbed a blue cloak and began to murmur in an ancient language. He teleported to them using a spell.
Dru began looking the Dalek over making sure Allyson could safely touch it once he was sure he said "go for it I'll keep an eye out and I'll help you however you need."

Zadock was in the front yard and when he saw Jace he said "come let me share with you what's going on and what we will need to do."

"It's hurting our souls." She said.
Dru waved a hand "the immortal and his family can handle that pain front and any possibility of damaging souls. The immortal has someone who is an expert at escaping anything and everything."

Dru began looking the Dalek over making sure Allyson could safely touch it once he was sure he said "go for it I'll keep an eye out and I'll help you however you need."

Zadock was in the front yard and when he saw Jace he said "come let me share with you what's going on and what we will need to do."
Jace followed Zadock. "Does this by any chamce have anything to do with the tin can overthere?" He gestured to the Dalek.

Now that he could touch it Peter tore off some of the metal showing the slimy grotesque alien underneath. "Ew..."

" okay " Allyson said as she looked over the dalek.

Jace followed Zadock. "Does this by any chamce have anything to do with the tin can overthere?" He gestured to the Dalek.

Now that he could touch it Peter tore off some of the metal showing the slimy grotesque alien underneath. "Ew..."
" okay " Allyson said as she looked over the dalek.
(The Dalek is in the house so Peter and Jace shouldn't see it lol) Zadock said "it relates to aliens. I made a cage of energy and it barely held the thing. We need to make something with warding that can help deal with it's shields. I was thinking I could make something and you could ward it so that they can fight whole we do."

Dru helped her pry open the daleks casing using his keen eyesight to see the micro grooves, revealing the alien inside.

"The guy who turned me into a werewolf and his girlfriend. They both are pretty strong" she said
(The Dalek is in the house so Peter and Jace shouldn't see it lol) Zadock said "it relates to aliens. I made a cage of energy and it barely held the thing. We need to make something with warding that can help deal with it's shields. I was thinking I could make something and you could ward it so that they can fight whole we do."

Dru helped her pry open the daleks casing using his keen eyesight to see the micro grooves, revealing the alien inside.
Jace nodded.

Peter knocked on the window. "Can I see the alien that tried to murder me please?" He asked.

Jace nodded.

Peter knocked on the window. "Can I see the alien that tried to murder me please?" He asked.
"Come on in " Allyson said looking at Peter. "Hmm interesting"

Jace nodded.

"Come on in " Allyson said looking at Peter. "Hmm interesting"
The house didn't let him in as Dru said quietly "are you sure we should let him in? I know he's a hero and all but he seems like trouble to me besides what can he offer towards the dissertation of the alien?"

The house didn't let him in as Dru said quietly "are you sure we should let him in? I know he's a hero and all but he seems like trouble to me besides what can he offer towards the dissertation of the alien?"
" he seems smart,let him in " she smiled

" he seems smart,let him in " she smiled
"He's a damn good hero." Jeremy said. "And he is smart. He made a cure for the wolfsbane that Venus used on Maddy." He said.

He spotted him walking on the street behind him. He turned around at watched him walk past

Dru waved a hand "the immortal and his family can handle that pain front and any possibility of damaging souls. The immortal has someone who is an expert at escaping anything and everything."
"Then I think he's found a challenge." She said.

"No... rather his energy output is. There is a lot of anger in his soul...and a lot of sadness." She replied
Dru shook his head "you don't understand he's not just removing the mark he is freeing Joey from the mark anything he escapes goes freely without any reprecussions unless he wanted them to happen."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back