• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"His energy... it's too much." She said "His mark is connected to his soul... it's like removing skin. For most souls, their energy is manageable... but his is too much." She said
Dru smiled "that's why we have a couple people ready to help you streamline the process we have beings who specializes in escapology and the likes."

"ALERT! ALERT! ARMOR INTEGRITY PENITRATED ALER-!" The Dalek was killed by Dru. "The invasion has started there's a Dalek scout in every majorncity in the world." The Doctor said.
"I hope the heroes are okay." Maddy said and saw the Doctor. Allyson nodded and watched Dru strike the Dalek. "When you kill it I wanna look at it."
Dru sighed "I can hold off a few maybe 5 if we're lucky hut we need mass support, call our mage friend and have him work with Zadock and Kala to make something to deal with these things, Allyson I'll move this to the basement and you and I can try to find a weakness for it. Doctor and Spider-Man can hold off the Dalek for a smidge longer while I help Allyson.

Dru sighed "I can hold off a few maybe 5 if we're lucky hut we need mass support, call our mage friend and have him work with Zadock and Kala to make something to deal with these things, Allyson I'll move this to the basement and you and I can try to find a weakness for it. Doctor and Spider-Man can hold off the Dalek for a smidge longer while I help Allyson.
Jace was at his house going through paperwork.

"We can use Diana and Jeremy too to help" Kala said. Maddy nods. "I'll get them. " Allyson smiles. "Dont forget isnt there a skeleton or something around here? Maybe he could help too."

Jace was at his house going through paperwork.
He got a tingle and he could feel Zadock aura flaring and then a projectile head towards him. Once it got close it revealed itself to be what looked like a Skeletal mage. It said "message for Jace."

"We can use Diana and Jeremy too to help" Kala said. Maddy nods. "I'll get them. " Allyson smiles. "Dont forget isnt there a skeleton or something around here? Maybe he could help too."
Dru picked up the Dalek and carried it into the house making sure Allison followed him. He took the Dalek to the lab in the basement and set it down gently.

Zadock nodded "let's get all hands on deck and make this happen." Zadock focused on his spell.

"I hope the heroes are okay." Maddy said and saw the Doctor. Allyson nodded and watched Dru strike the Dalek. "When you kill it I wanna look at it."
He got a tingle and he could feel Zadock aura flaring and then a projectile head towards him. Once it got close it revealed itself to be what looked like a Skeletal mage. It said "message for Jace."
The Doctor thought. "We need all the help we csn get." He said.

Jace nodded. "Alright. Always nice to hear from an old friend." Jace said.

The mage said "come to the house we need your assistance in conjunction with Zadock to stop an alien menace."

Dru picked up the Dalek and carried it into the house making sure Allison followed him. He took the Dalek to the lab in the basement and set it down gently.

Zadock nodded "let's get all hands on deck and make this happen." Zadock focused on his spell.

Maddy nods at the Doctor. "I'll go get everyone. "

Allyson followed Dru. She grabbed her tools and set them down on the work table. "Lets get to work."

Maddy nods at the Doctor. "I'll go get everyone. "

Allyson followed Dru. She grabbed her tools and set them down on the work table. "Lets get to work."
Jeremy was in africa training his speed still. He jad mastered vobrating through objects and for whatever reason he wasn't just fast now. He ran from one side of the continent to the other in ten seconds.

Jeremy was in africa training his speed still. He jad mastered vobrating through objects and for whatever reason he wasn't just fast now. He ran from one side of the continent to the other in ten seconds.
Maddy sent a text to Diana and jeremy. "needed at the house, come quick." she then went looking for sans. "Now where is that skeleton?"

Maddy sent a text to Diana and jeremy. "needed at the house, come quick." she then went looking for sans. "Now where is that skeleton?"
Sans was asleep on the couch. At thos point there a sans' shaped imprint on it.

Jeremy got the text and ran back to the house. He took a quick shower and came outside to see what was up all at an incredibly high speed. It took about 2 minutes to do all of it.

Sans was asleep on the couch. At thos point there a sans' shaped imprint on it.

Jeremy got the text and ran back to the house. He took a quick shower and came outside to see what was up all at an incredibly high speed. It took about 2 minutes to do all of it.
Diana teleported outside. "Whats going on?"

Maddy gently shook him. "Hey sans, we could use your help right now."

Sans woke up. "hm... your soul... it ain't tainted anymore. mark gone?" He asked.

"Hey honey." Jeremy said kissing Diana.
Maddy nods. "Yeah its gone. I'm glad it is but I still can't take back what I did to get it in the first place." She sighed. "Never mind about that. We could use your help. "

Diana smiled. "Hi! What have you been up to?"

Maddy nods. "Yeah its gone. I'm glad it is but I still can't take back what I did to get it in the first place." She sighed. "Never mind about that. We could use your help. "

Diana smiled. "Hi! What have you been up to?"
Sans nodded. "alright." He said hopping off the couch.

"Training." Jeremy said.

Ace looked around kn a alley of the city. He scanned the area around him looking for any organics, or humans as they call themselves

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back