• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Rebecca chuckled "such modesty for a little girl, how humerous, what brings you to my city little one?" She asked
"I'll go and leave you to. Have a good day." Watcher said as he started to walk away.
"I'm hiding from that giant worm. I kind have a magical contract with it when I was a mindless flying void but when I developed a consciousness and with I being one of that worms sentinels. I ran away cause I wanted to make friends and not fight...But that worm doesn't like it and after me." she said as she frowned as looked at watcher "Okay, have a nice day." she said trying to be cheerful.

Last edited:
Yara rested at the top of the building giggling maniacally at what she did. "Sucks. She was a good kisser. What was her pin again? 7345? 7902? Meh. I'll try the atm later. Who's next on the list?" She said checking her phone for the rest of the contracts

"I'm hiding from that giant worm. I kind have a magical contract with it when I was a mindless flying void but when I developed a consciousness and with I being one of that worms sentinels. I ran away cause I wanted to make friends and not fight...But that worm doesn't like it and after me." she said as she frowned as looked at watcher "Okay, have a nice day." she said trying to be cheerful.

"Oh so if you doing anything I don't like I can just sick that worm on you? what a wonderful idea, so you better behave,l while in my city, and if you do, ill get that worm to leave you alone" Rebecca replied

"Oh so if you doing anything I don't like I can just sick that worm on you? what a wonderful idea, so you better behave,l while in my city, and if you do, ill get that worm to leave you alone" Rebecca replied
"I don't like to misbehave and I just want to make friends. So you will be fine, unless I am forced to protect myself." she said as she smiled again.

"I don't like to misbehave and I just want to make friends. So you will be fine, unless I am forced to protect myself." she said as she smiled again.

Rebecca smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder "come let me show you around" she replied as she grabbed one of the butterflies and shaped it into a parrot

Rebecca smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder "come let me show you around" she replied as she grabbed one of the butterflies and shaped it into a parrot
"Oka-Huh I'm surprise someone can mold dark energy like me." she said surprised but soon got up and softly grabs the parrot and starts to inspects it "Huh this is actually well done...hmmm~" she said as she then grabbed the three other butterflies and clumps them together as she started to mold something big. She soon molded the four dark energy into a lion as the lion soon started to move Erika soon got onto the lion's back.

Yara rested at the top of the building giggling maniacally at what she did. "Sucks. She was a good kisser. What was her pin again? 7345? 7902? Meh. I'll try the atm later. Who's next on the list?" She said checking her phone for the rest of the contracts
A door appear suddenly on the roof. A man walks out. "Oh I ended up in the wrong spot"

"Oka-Huh I'm surprise someone can mold dark energy like me." she said surprised but soon got up and softly grabs the parrot and starts to inspects it "Huh this is actually well done...hmmm~" she said as she then grabbed the three other butterflies and clumps them together as she started to mold something big. She soon molded the four dark energy into a lion as the lion soon started to move Erika soon got onto the lion's back.

"Yeah well, when your the vessel of the universes greatest threat, which has control of the universe itself, things tend to be surprising for others" she replied

Henry’s car pulled to a stop at the sign that welcomed you to the city, he took out a crowbar from the car and began hitting the sign until it was unreadable. Henry looked back towards the police car and entered it and checked the police radio, it was a buzz with news of his escape, and the mass slaughter that he committed.

He chuckled and turned on the car, entering the city and planning his next move. He would have to draw out Spider-Man with a flashy move or action. He could start murdering people? Henry frowned, that wasn’t it, maybe he could stage a public robbery? Then Henry realized what to do, and he knew it would not just draw out Spider-Man, but if it succeeded it would ruin his life.

"Yeah well, when your the vessel of the universes greatest threat, which has control of the universe itself, things tend to be surprising for others" she replied
"Well I was created on accident when my universe was trying to dimensional travel which they accidentally open a portal to a world where concept of reality faltered. Which basically was the birth of me." she said.

"Hey Mister" Yara said laying on her tummy with her feet swaying in the air. She was only focused on her phone and her contracts

*BREAKING NEWS*

The criminal known as “Henry Roat” has escaped prison while being executed for his previous crimes. While escaping it has been confirmed that he killed eighteen prisoners and guards and injured five others. If you spot this man please do not approach, and call the police about his whereabouts.

"Well I was created on accident when my universe was trying to dimensional travel which they accidentally open a portal to a world where concept of reality faltered. Which basically was the birth of me." she said.

"No doubt caused by my predesecor" she replied

*BREAKING NEWS*

The criminal known as “Henry Roat” has escaped prison while being executed for his previous crimes. While escaping it has been confirmed that he killed eighteen prisoners and guards and injured five others. If you spot this man please do not approach, and call the police about his whereabouts.
At the house Diana saw the news announcement. "Oh no. He sounds really dangerous. "

Yara closed her phone at turned to the man shadowing her. "You're nosey mister" She said turning to him licking her bloody lips "I don't like nosey people"

Henry’s car pulled to a stop at the sign that welcomed you to the city, he took out a crowbar from the car and began hitting the sign until it was unreadable. Henry looked back towards the police car and entered it and checked the police radio, it was a buzz with news of his escape, and the mass slaughter that he committed.

He chuckled and turned on the car, entering the city and planning his next move. He would have to draw out Spider-Man with a flashy move or action. He could start murdering people? Henry frowned, that wasn’t it, maybe he could stage a public robbery? Then Henry realized what to do, and he knew it would not just draw out Spider-Man, but if it succeeded it would ruin his life.
Peter was currently at college. One nice thing about this coty is thst there were plenty of heroes around.

And someone else was.paying attention to the news. Jackson created the metal fiber suit, and the metal mask oit of his nanites. It was time for Nano to go out and save somr people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back