• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Erika smiled and looks at Rebecca "And what's your name." she said in a cheerful voice.

"My name is Rebecca Rose, and this is my city, and you still haven't answered my question, you are the void that escaped its prison, correct?" She asked

"It has been a busy month. Sometimes, you don't have the time to slow down." He replied" Mission after mission after mission... thankfully the war might come to a close."
Dash nodded his head "I know that feeling but it's good that you are getting closer to a close. You know I can be used to help end wars if you want." Dash looked at Joey as if he was trying to see into his soul.

"okay..well if you want to bring in some boxes go ahead." She said. "I'm Hunter Waves."
"No problem" The girl would give a shrug, walking over to the cargo car, as if she already saw it (and that was true), taking a box. Smiling widely, as she eyed the bow, Katya carried the box to her new friend. Friend?

"My name is Rebecca Rose, and this is my city, and you still haven't answered my question, you are the void that escaped its prison, correct?" She asked
"Escape prison? I ended up here after I teleported to escape from a giant god devouring worm that can travel dimensions... but nice to meet you Rebecca." she said as she smiled.

She barked at Zadock when he entered before sniffing the picture that had been slid under the door.

Dian nodded, taking his hand and teleporting the in front of the house.
Zadock watched Maddy carefully and examined the picture as well. "Maddy you'll be fine you just need to transform back to normal."

Dru opened the door after that knocked his good eyes staring through Ben "hello there, how can I help you?" Dru seemed like professor oak to Ben but Dru winked at Diana.

"No problem" The girl would give a shrug, walking over to the cargo car, as if she already saw it (and that was true), taking a box. Smiling widely, as she eyed the bow, Katya carried the box to her new friend. Friend?
In the car there was more bows after she moved some boxes. When she came back Hunter asked. "so who are you?"

"Escape prison? I ended up here after I teleported to escape from a giant god devouring worm that can travel dimensions... but nice to meet you Rebecca." she said as she smiled.

Rebecca chuckled "you can't fool me child, you are the void that escaped" she smiled

"You are quite remarkable my dear child" she added

Last edited:
(I'm gonna go volunteer and won't be back for like 5 hours so I don't wanna make anyone interact with me and not have a reply for a few hours)

Yara double checked to make sure that she was at right building. She smiled and started to scale down the building. After reaching the right window Yara knocked on the window and pretended to dangle from the edge of the window sill. The young lady realized there was a little girl hanging from her window and screamed. She quickly opened the window and hoisted Yara into the window. "What are you doing? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" The young lady frantically asked concerned. "Thank you for letting me in. I'm Yara--uh I mean Atrophy. Someone sent me to kill you for a pretty paycheck." "W-what?" The young lady said slightly shocked. Yara grew a big grin and pulled a scalpel out of her hoodie. "N-n-no please. PLEASE I BEG OF YOU. I'LL PAY YOU MORE" The young lady said backing away with her hands up, sobbing. "You have 1000$? That'll be enough to spare your life and save you." Yara said with her cute smile. "Y-yes I do. Just let me go to the bank." "Just tell me your pin" Yara said walking towards her victim" "7385! 7385!" The young lady screamed. Yara licked her scalpel and grew a grin, showing her sharp teeth. "Thanks" Yara growled as she lunged at the young lady and sliced her throat so she wouldn't scream. Yara then pushed the young lady on the ground and climbed on top of her. She kissed her for a few seconds and bit the victims tongue. When she was finished there was blood on Yara's face. After looting the young ladies wallet Yara left out the window she came in through, smiling big and licking her lips.
(ok) in the distance a figure was watching her

Zadock watched Maddy carefully and examined the picture as well. "Maddy you'll be fine you just need to transform back to normal."

Dru opened the door after that knocked his good eyes staring through Ben "hello there, how can I help you?" Dru seemed like professor oak to Ben but Dru winked at Diana.
The picture was of Joey. Maddy turned to Zadock before continuing to growl at him.

"It's not a charizard yet." Ben said. "If you want you can train it. It'll listen to you cuz I'ts still just a baby." Ben said. "Charrr." The pokemon said snuggling into Alex.
Diana and Ben were already inside. Alex was hugging a charmander "woo!" Alex said.

The picture was of Joey. Maddy turned to Zadock before continuing to growl at him.

Diana and Ben were already inside. Alex was hugging a charmander "woo!" Alex said.
(Actually he seemed like professor Birch, Ben in from the Hoenn region. As indicated by his first pokemon being Tailow) Ben bowed respectfully. "Hello sir. My name is Ben. I'm not from this world. If it's not too much trouble I need a place to stay." Ben said. He took the flame ball and gabe it to Alex.

Rebecca chuckled "you can't fool me child, you are the void that escaped" she smiled

"You are quite remarkable my dear child" she added
"I have no clue, what you are talking about Ms. Rebecca. I have never been to this world or dimension until now." she said.

Henry stared at the the carnage he had made breaking out of the prison, there was blood on his hands, and a whole lot of it. He opened a dented police car and started it, then he started the long haul back to the city, back to where he would strike fear into the hearts of the pathetic normals

Rebecca looked closely at the void in her chest
The void was small and had a localized dimensional reinforcement field around it as Erika soon blushed "C-can you quit staring at the real me, It's like staring at me when I'm naked." she said as her cheeks were flushed in red.

The void was small and had a localized dimensional reinforcement field around it as Erika soon blushed "C-can you quit staring at the real me, It's like staring at me when I'm naked." she said as her cheeks were flushed in red.

Rebecca chuckled "such modesty for a little girl, how numerous, what btings you to my city little one?" She asked

Henry stared at the the carnage he had made breaking out of the prison, there was blood on his hands, and a whole lot of it. He opened a dented police car and started it, then he started the long haul back to the city, back to where he would strike fear into the hearts of the pathetic normals
how did he get powers what are they did you update your characters sheet?)

(im working on coming up with something for you...my mind is so blank right now)

She followed her, expecting to be loaded with various types of cargo, especially the boxes.
Hunter handed her a stack of shoe boxes before she started to grab her bows. "have you been in this city long?"

(Actually he seemed like professor Birch, Ben in from the Hoenn region. As indicated by his first pokemon being Tailow) Ben bowed respectfully. "Hello sir. My name is Ben. I'm not from this world. If it's not too much trouble I need a place to stay." Ben said. He took the flame ball and gabe it to Alex.
Alex smiles and pets his new pokemon.

"I'll go and leave you to. Have a good day." Watcher said as he started to walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back