• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Henry stopped in front of the news building, a man brushed past him in a hurry to get into the building, Henry ignored this as the man would be the first one to die. He grabbed A shotgun from the trunk of the police car and burst into the building pointing his weapon at the two people in the lobby.

“If any of you say a word I’m gonna pop a bullet in your skull” Henry spoke gravely

“Now take me to where everyone is” he spoke

The man who had brushed past him earlier rushed towards him in an attempt to take him down, Henry aimed his gun at his chest and fired. The man stopped and fell to the ground, dead before he even hit it.

The receptionist grabbed their mouth and started to sob, Henry repeated once again “Take me to where everyone is, or else”

The receptionist nodded and slowly walked into a room with a bold red sign that said ‘Broadcasting Live!’. Henry burst in and fired once into the ceiling. The news anchors and camera man stared at Henry.

“Alright, now all of you are going to get over there,” Henry shoves his gun into the direction of a corner, “And if one of you speak, or try to run, I am going to kill you.”

Henry walked into the filming area and gave a smile to the camera, “Hello, I’m Henry Roat, and if Spider-Man doesn’t show up in the next thirty minutes, I’m going to start shooting some hostages”

Henry grinned devilishly, “And if anyone other than Spider-Man shows up, hostages WILL die”

Erika enjoyed the tour with great interest "I can't wait to make more friends." she said and smiled.

"Keep in mind there are other super powered beings in this city, so you should keep an eye out for those who choose to abuse you in some way" she replied

Henry stopped in front of the news building, a man brushed past him in a hurry to get into the building, Henry ignored this as the man would be the first one to die. He grabbed A shotgun from the trunk of the police car and burst into the building pointing his weapon at the two people in the lobby.

“If any of you say a word I’m gonna pop a bullet in your skull” Henry spoke gravely

“Now take me to where everyone is” he spoke

The man who had brushed past him earlier rushed towards him in an attempt to take him down, Henry aimed his gun at his chest and fired. The man stopped and fell to the ground, dead before he even hit it.

The receptionist grabbed their mouth and started to sob, Henry repeated once again “Take me to where everyone is, or else”

The receptionist nodded and slowly walked into a room with a bold red sign that said ‘Broadcasting Live!’. Henry burst in and fired once into the ceiling. The news anchors and camera man stared at Henry.

“Alright, now all of you are going to get over there,” Henry shoves his gun into the direction of a corner, “And if one of you speak, or try to run, I am going to kill you.”

Henry walked into the filming area and gave a smile to the camera, “Hello, I’m Henry Roat, and if Spider-Man doesn’t show up in the next thirty minutes, I’m going to start shooting some hostages”

Henry grinned devilishly, “And if anyone other than Spider-Man shows up, hostages WILL die”
Peter was at college and saw it on his phone. "Prefessor can I use the restroom?" Peter asked. The professor nodded and Peter left.

He ran out of the building into an alleyway. He took the Spider-Emblam out of his pocket and put it on his chest. His clothes changed into a skin tight, Steel fiber suit. It was one piece. A fullbody suit. He ran and began to swing to the area.

The Charmander smiled. "Charmander." It said. Ben handed Alex a trainer card he printed from his pokedex. "This shows that Charmander is now your pokemon now." He said. He went into his PC and put the pokemon back.
"Thanks." He said and returned the charmander back to it's pokeball.

Henry had grown a bit bored and decided to play a game with the hostages, he put two cups and filled one with poison, and two people would drink different ones, as he explained the rules he asked “Any volunteers,” He looked around and Saw no one volunteering, “Well I guess we are just going to have to play with our special guests, Anchor one and Anchor two, they shook their heads and one started to cry. He set the two cups in front of them, “Drink up, even I don’t know which one I put poison in!”

He smiled as they both drank the cups on live t.v, he turned around and spoke “Spider-Man has fifteen minutes left, also guess what”

Henry smiled and spoke calmly and in a monotone voice “They both were filled with poison”

Henry had grown a bit bored and decided to play a game with the hostages, he put two cups and filled one with poison, and two people would drink different ones, as he explained the rules he asked “Any volunteers,” He looked around and Saw no one volunteering, “Well I guess we are just going to have to play with our special guests, Anchor one and Anchor two, they shook their heads and one started to cry. He set the two cups in front of them, “Drink up, even I don’t know which one I put poison in!”

He smiled as they both drank the cups on live t.v, he turned around and spoke “Spider-Man has fifteen minutes left, also guess what”

Henry smiled and spoke calmly and in a monotone voice “They both were filled with poison”
Peter kicked the door open. "LET THEM GO!" The masked hero looked at Henry. "You're right. Next time you're headed to Ravencroft." Spidey said.

Last edited:
Henry swerved around towards Spider-Man, he turned the camera towards him, “Wow!, the real Spider-Man, remember me?”

Henry chuckled, “Doesn’t matter but what does matter is the antidote to the poison that just entered those wonderful peoples blood”

Henry pointed his gun towards someone and motioned for them to come to him, he pointedly a gun at their head “If you want the antidote take off your mask, in front of live television”

Henry swerved around towards Spider-Man, he turned the camera towards him, “Wow!, the real Spider-Man, remember me?”

Henry chuckled, “Doesn’t matter but what does matter is the antidote to the poison that just entered those wonderful peoples blood”

Henry pointed his gun towards someone and motioned for them to come to him, he pointedly a gun at their head “If you want the antidote take off your mask, in front of live television”
Peter looked at the two. "What proof do I have you won't just kill them anyway."

Henry nods, “Take off your mason first, Henry holds up a single vial, this is enough for one person, once you take off the mask, I’ll give it to you, and the other one”

Yara immediately got giddy and excited. "So you wanna join my BlackLight gang? We're a group of villians who work for money."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back