• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Henry nods, “Take off your mason first, Henry holds up a single vial, this is enough for one person, once you take off the mask, I’ll give it to you, and the other one”
Peter sighed. As he did a microscopic Spider-Bot scanned the vial and synthisized more with tech given as a gift from Read Richards and Stark. (Yes I knew this would happen and I had Peter work on this before) they administered the antidote secretly.

“Alright here is half,” Henry tossed the vial towards Peter, take off the mask and I will give you the other one
"Why I already gave it to one of 'em. Thank you antman and iron. And mister fantastic." The hero said. "Here's the thing you need a better thought out plan if you wanna get me." Peter said. He knew there was no way to save all of the hostages. He accepted that but he would limit them as much as possible. He jumped over henry and cired the second person. "HI! Are you guys okay?" He asked. "Listen I've been Spider-Man for eight years. I've picked up a few tricks." He said.

“What are you doing!” Henry roared.
He adopted a more calm face and spoke quietly “I have killed tons and tons of people, and I was sentenced to death before I escaped prison, if I go back it will be the same sentence”

" sorry already part of a gang. The gods's assassins" he said

Yara's smile faded quickly. "It's a shame. Now I gotta kill you. You should've lied mister. Maybe if you just said no but since you're in a different gang I gotta..." She licked her scalpel and lunged at the mysterious man, aiming for his throat.

Yara's smile faded quickly. "It's a shame. Now I gotta kill you. You should've lied mister. Maybe if you just said no but since you're in a different gang I gotta..." She licked her scalpel and lunged at the mysterious man, aiming for his throat.
"many have tried." He said as his expression changed to a more angry one. He moved out of the way quickly as her summoned a door in front of him.

"many have tried." He said as his expression changed to a more angry one. He moved out of the way quickly as her summoned a door in front of him.

Yara noticed the dodge and instead decided to throw her scalpel at the man. She repositioned herself and recovered. She pulled a second scalpel out of her hoodie pocket and licked it. The door was new and confused her so she decided to play on the safe side.

“What are you doing!” Henry roared.
He adopted a more calm face and spoke quietly “I have killed tons and tons of people, and I was sentenced to death before I escaped prison, if I go back it will be the same sentence”
"I don't care. My job is to bring you in. Not to decode your sentence." Peter said Henry. 12X strength was great and all bit compared to Spidey. Not enough. (I did the math, the aberagean can bench about 135 pounds. I multiplied that by twelve and it was still only about 0.81 tons of loft weight.)

"Just be careful, and if you need me just send a message through the shadows, I need to go home" she replied before fading into her shadow
"okaaa!" she said as she looked around "Hmmmm what I shou-wait how do I send a message through shadow." she said puzzled.

Yara noticed the dodge and instead decided to throw her scalpel at the man. She repositioned herself and recovered. She pulled a second scalpel out of her hoodie pocket and licked it. The door was new and confused her so she decided to play on the safe side.
Janus's voice changed to a deeper one when he got hit. "Good throw, you're not going to get away with that." He opened the door, revealing several weapons. He grabbed the shuriken and threw four of them at her.

Dash nodded his head "I know that feeling but it's good that you are getting closer to a close. You know I can be used to help end wars if you want." Dash looked at Joey as if he was trying to see into his soul.
"No need. This one might take longer than it should but things might go a bit smoothly if the next attack succeeds." He said as he took out a cigarette.

neutral

name: Aleksi Kosrov

Code name: Glitch

Appearance: about 5ft 9", with short black hair, one brown and one blue eye, has a Wolf tattoo on his left forearm

abilities: pyrokinesis , and teleportation

Weapons: one knife with a serrated edge

Weaknesses: he hates spiders

neutral

name: Aleksi Kosrov

Code name: Glitch

Appearance: about 5ft 9", with short black hair, one brown and one blue eye, has a Wolf tattoo on his left forearm

abilities: pyrokinesis , and teleportation

Weapons: one knife with a serrated edge

Weaknesses: he hates spiders
Can you post in the character thread? Link on first page)

(Don't forget that she licked the scalpel and the Atrophy is going to set in if you don't seek medical attention soon)

Yara smiled really wide and giggled at the sight of the blade hitting him. "You've already lost." She dodged 3 shurikens and deflected the last one with her scalpel. "Well I'll be on my way" She said leaving the building

(Don't forget that she licked the scalpel and the Atrophy is going to set in if you don't seek medical attention soon)

Yara smiled really wide and giggled at the sight of the blade hitting him. "You've already lost." She dodged 3 shurikens and deflected the last one with her scalpel. "Well I'll be on my way" She said leaving the building
(ok) Janus watched her leave. He said nothing and made a door appear and he entered it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back