• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Well you helped me so I'll repay the favor. It's not like your magic but it should help a little." Fate reached into her pouch and pulled out a small wishbone charm. She broke it, her hands glowing softly and it changed into a small first aid kit. She handed it to her. "It'll vanish after a half hour so use it before then" she noticed her Omnitrix beep. She walked off to an empty area. She checked around making sure no human or demon was around and tapped it. "Ben?"

(She’s still in the room, lol)

"Anywhere in that direction you think would be a good place to start looking." She said.
"Most of the buildings around there are abandoned, whoever made this was in a hurry so they must have wanted to leave no evidence." Eddie said

(Ok shes in an empty part of the room.) "Yeah I'm ok." She said quietly. "I'm with Morgan la Fey, other demons and Cinder. Been some interesting developments but not sure I can really trust what I'm being told."
"Not like I fully trust Uthor. Don't forget he's got forever knights with him."

"Most of the buildings around there are abandoned, whoever made this was in a hurry so they must have wanted to leave no evidence." Eddie said
"Well how about we start checking buildings then. We will have to find them sooner or later" stella said

"Yeah I know... well I learned Morgana gave Cinder to Arthur to protect him. She didnt think merlin would change her to be a human. So what do you think we should do?" She asked
"It doesn't matter. At this point she's gotten innocent people hurt. She'a responsible for it."

"Well unless she expands on what this "right" is then she's still in the wrong in my eyes." He sais.
"Same here. Right now I need more proof to really know what is the right side we should be fighting on. I can try talking with her more, maybe find some proof. See what else I can learn about here in Avalon. Maybe you can talk to Arthur? See how all this started? " she said

"Same here. Right now I need more proof to really know what is the right side we should be fighting on. I can try talking with her more, maybe find some proof. See what else I can learn about here in Avalon. Maybe you can talk to Arthur? See how all this started? " she said
"I'll probably get more from him than his father." Brn said thoughtfully.

"Well how about we start checking buildings then. We will have to find them sooner or later" stella said
"Unless they where moved, its been about an hour since they where taken." Eddie added after a short pause.

"Still even if they were moved we could find clues to keep searching." She shrugged
"It will take a while to find the exact building and find clues." Eddie said as he traced the runes. "But we can reopen the portal to cut that's from the equation."

"If needed I can get it here instantly." Makoto replied

"So how long are you staying in Italy?" She asked
"Right now I've been looking into one particular legend." He snapped his fingers and a book appeared. He opened it and placed it in front of Joey. "Excalibur."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back