• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Somewhere in the city there was a stick up at a pizza place. A police car rolled up and two officers stepped out. A TO and his rookie, Leonidas currently holding powers from a run in with Wolverine earlier that day.

As it was happening Emily and Earl walked by AquaMarie AquaMarie
"Some type of commotion is going on over there....wait that's a pizza restaurant....who the bloody hell woukd be stelling from a place that surves pizza?" Emily commented

"Some type of commotion is going on over there....wait that's a pizza restaurant....who the bloody hell woukd be stelling from a place that surves pizza?" Emily commented
Earl approached and the cop held his hand out. "Stay back kid." He said.

Eliana, Kaleb, Amber, and the Doctor followed the signal on the cyberhead to a catacomb beneath the city.

Last edited:
Stella was walking around doing her normal pick pocketing.
Eddie entered the shop, the building unusually quiet. “Anybody here?” Eddie’s hair stood on end as he remembered that Natalie’s truck had been parked out there, meaning she hadn’t left.

Eddie entered the shop, the building unusually quiet. “Anybody here?” Eddie’s hair stood on end as he remembered that Natalie’s truck had been parked out there, meaning she hadn’t left.
Stella was in one of her illusion disguises as she was taking a wallet from a passerby. She noticed she was by the shop. She thought about stopping in to say hi.

Meanwhile in Edgewood, Diana was at the park with Ryder. Diana had a few streaks of color in her white hair and a new tattoo of a water colored like butterfly on her shoulder. Dana walked over and sat on the bench next to her. " hey Diana, love the new look." Diana smiled. "Thanks. So why did you want to talk?" Dana sighed. "Its about Wolfe.." The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Stella was in one of her illusion disguises as she was taking a wallet from a passerby. She noticed she was by the shop. She thought about stopping in to say hi.
Eddie had searched the place, but it was deserted, the pairs tools still in their workstations.

Meanwhile in Edgewood, Diana was at the park with Ryder. Diana had a few streaks of color in her white hair and a new tattoo of a water colored like butterfly on her shoulder. Dana walked over and sat on the bench next to her. " hey Diana, love the new look." Diana smiled. "Thanks. So why did you want to talk?" Dana sighed. "Its about Wolfe.." The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Jeremy was rushing around with Ryder.

Jeremy was rushing around with Ryder.
Diana smiled seeing the two of them play, glad that they are getting along better. She looked at Dana. "What's going on." Dana frowned. "Apparently he finished his father's project. I talked with Minerva. She told me he had made this clone who he deemed as superior mutant. Knowing how he is obsessed with your family I had to let you know just in case."

Diana smiled seeing the two of them play, glad that they are getting along better. She looked at Dana. "What's going on." Dana frowned. "Apparently he finished his father's project. I talked with Minerva. She told me he had made this clone who he deemed as superior mutant. Knowing how he is obsessed with your family I had to let you know just in case."
Fell appeared. "more news losers. wolfe's planning to make a move soon."

Stella made the illusion disappear. She walked in. "Hello."
“Hey Stella.” Eddie said as he searched the shop for any clues for his friends whereabouts. “Have you seen Forge and Alchemy lately?”

“Hey Stella.” Eddie said as he searched the shop for any clues for his friends whereabouts. “Have you seen Forge and Alchemy lately?”
"No. I was in the area. Just walking by and wanted to say hi. " she said slipping the stolen wallet into her bag.

"No. I was in the area. Just walking by and wanted to say hi. " she said slipping the stolen wallet into her bag.
“Looks like they left recently, their equipments still here.” Eddie said as he searched the security cameras “Records where wiped an hour ago.”

"That still doesn't give you the right to just turn them into demons! People can choose sides but you are just corrupting them." Fate glared

“They were already corrupted” she replied and then shrugged “your welcome to return and investigate yourself, or I can send you home now” she suggested

"minerva's my best friendm Wolfe hurt her." He said. "i wanna hurt him back."
"Good point." Diana nods. "But I swear if Wolfe gets near Ryder.." Dana put a hand on her shoulder. "If you want he can stay with Marcus and I. " Diana shrugged. "I dont know.. I'll have to talk with Jeremy about this. Still we dont even know which Wolfe is the real one. He has a whole bunch of clones of himself now. Jeremy has already killed him once and we dont know if that was a real one or a clone."

“They were already corrupted” she replied and then shrugged “your welcome to return and investigate yourself, or I can send you home now” she suggested
"And leave Cinder here. No way. I dont trust you. Everything I've heard about you is that your an evil sorceress " Fate said. "For all I know you could be lying to get my trust."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back