• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes

Uther put his sword away with a smile “good, now I have to get things organized” he replied as him hand his knights turned and left.

If the two were to look around they would see Arthur standing stunned with what just happened, and Cinder standing just outside the rubble of the main gate staring out at the wide open country in front of her, not knowing what to do
Ben approached her. "I'm sorry Cinder." He said.

Ben approached her. "I'm sorry Cinder." He said.

“It’s ok… I guess, I agree with Fate, all I did was try to help, I didn’t want to hurt anyone or break anything, but the king is the king, whether I like it or not I have to do what he says” she sighed “I just don’t know what to do now, I’ve been here with Arthur since I was born, I don’t know much about the outside of the walls” she replied

“It’s ok… I guess, I agree with Fate, all I did was try to help, I didn’t want to hurt anyone or break anything, but the king is the king, whether I like it or not I have to do what he says” she sighed “I just don’t know what to do now, I’ve been here with Arthur since I was born, I don’t know much about the outside of the walls” she replied
"Listen. One day you and I are going to meet far in the future. I can turn into a dragon because of you." Ben said. "And you're strong. One of the strongest people I've ever known. Whatever happens you've got this. Besides one day Arthur will be king. And he'll let you come back."

"Listen. One day you and I are going to meet far in the future. I can turn into a dragon because of you." Ben said. "And you're strong. One of the strongest people I've ever known. Whatever happens you've got this. Besides one day Arthur will be king. And he'll let you come back."
"Ben's right. You should see the person you become." Fate smiled walking over. "You will return here,one day and you will be welcomed back with open arms. "

Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

“Well isn’t that rather touching hero, but right now you have a purpose so I’ll be taking these two lovely ladies” Modred chuckled as two portals appeared and one his hands came through and grabbed both Fate and Cinder before pulling them both through and closing

Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

“Well isn’t that rather touching hero, but right now you have a purpose so I’ll be taking these two lovely ladies” Modred chuckled as two portals appeared and one his hands came through and grabbed both Fate and Cinder before pulling them both through and closing
"What the-" Ben reached out trying to Grab Fate but was too slow. "NO! FATE!" He yelled. He marched back to the castle now looking deadly serious. He went to Merlin. "Tell me about Mordred. Tell me everything you know."

"What the-" Ben reached out trying to Grab Fate but was too slow. "NO! FATE!" He yelled. He marched back to the castle now looking deadly serious. He went to Merlin. "Tell me about Mordred. Tell me everything you know."

“What are you talking about boy?” Merlin asked

"Hey let me go!" Fate said struggling

Fate soon found herself in a castle room with Cinder and Modred nearby chatting with some non-humans. “My apologies miss Fate, I hope I didn’t hurt you too much?” He replied with sincere concern

Fate soon found herself in a castle room with Cinder and Modred nearby chatting with some non-humans. “My apologies miss Fate, I hope I didn’t hurt you too much?” He replied with sincere concern
Fate looked confused as why the demon suddenly spoke with concern in his voice. She looked around glancing at the non humans that were around. "Look I dont know why you brought me here but I'm not going down with out a fight." She said getting ready to use the Omnitrix.

Fate looked confused as why the demon suddenly spoke with concern in his voice. She looked around glancing at the non humans that were around. "Look I dont know why you brought me here but I'm not going down with out a fight." She said getting ready to use the Omnitrix.

“Please Fate, there is no reason for violence here” a female voice replied as she stepped through the door “my name is Morgana, and I welcome you to Avalon” she bowed with a smile

“Please Fate, there is no reason for violence here” a female voice replied as she stepped through the door “my name is Morgana, and I welcome you to Avalon” she bowed with a smile
"Morgana.. we were brought here to fight you. " she said. "Look your the one that started it by attacking Camelot and then taking me here" she said and transformed into four arms. She clearly didnt trust her.

"Morgana.. we were brought here to fight you. " she said. "Look your the one that started it by attacking Camelot and then taking me here" she said and transformed into four arms. She clearly didnt trust her.

Morgana just stood there, telling Modred to do nothing. Cinder was just as confused

"You brought us here to fight them. But as far as I can tell Cinder was more effective than either of us. So what do we do? Whats the plan?"

“The plan is to get a weapon that can defeat evil” he replied “I have been searching for years for it” he added

Morgana took the hits and hit the wall before standing back up and again telling Modred not to intervene “do you feel better yet?” She asked wiping away some blood from her mouth
Fate changed back. She held part of her ribs from where she was hurt earlier. "Ow.. not your brightest idea Karma.." she mumbled to herself. She shot a glare at Mordred before looking at Morgana. "I dont know why you had your demon take Cinder and myself but you are not getting away with it. Or what you did to the citizens"

Fate changed back. She held part of her ribs from where she was hurt earlier. "Ow.. not your brightest idea Karma.." she mumbled to herself. She shot a glare at Mordred before looking at Morgana. "I dont know why you had your demon take Cinder and myself but you are not getting away with it. Or what you did to the citizens"

“I can clear all that up for you, you need just ask” she replied as she held her side and walked up to Fate, then forming a light sigil in the air she moved it to Fate and her pain and injuries slowly faded away, leaving Fate as fit as she was before. Morgan’s then turned to the still barely clothed Cinder and smiled “Modred please go fetch Cinder some clothes and a nice dress” she ordered

Modred bowed “of course milady” before comically crouching through the small door and leaving.

Cinder was just really confused before Morgan’s pulled her into a warm hug “so good to see you again my child” she replied while gently stroking her head then looked back at Fate “if you believe me or not, that is up to you”

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Back in Tokyo “well mister Sans, how are you feeling?” Selkie asked “has my spring revitalized your soul?” She smiled as she stood over him from the edge of the spring

Musicnotes Musicnotes

“I’d like to see you try!” She shouted “you’ll never find my core even with his help” she stated

Thor sighed “this will be rather simple”

Thor touched the hologram “my dear sister you need to drop this corrupted programming, you were made to help humanity, not destroy it”
Allyson watched Thor.

“I can clear all that up for you, you need just ask” she replied as she held her side and walked up to Fate, then forming a light sigil in the air she moved it to Fate and her pain and injuries slowly faded away, leaving Fate as fit as she was before. Morgan’s then turned to the still barely clothed Cinder and smiled “Modred please go fetch Cinder some clothes and a nice dress” she ordered

Modred bowed “of course milady” before comically crouching through the small door and leaving.

Cinder was just really confused before Morgan’s pulled her into a warm hug “so good to see you again my child” she replied while gently stroking her head then looked back at Fate “if you believe me or not, that is up to you”
Fate felt her injuries be healed. "Thank you..." she watched seeing Morgana hug Cinder. She honestly wasnt sure what to believe right now or if Morgana was just putting on a show to trick her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back