• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I'm working on my end to keep order as best I can. Looking into acient artifacts, scientific, magical, religious, if it has some kind of lore I've been trying to track it down. It sounds like we'll need every edge we can get."
"I still got the grail." Makoto sipped his wine.

Fate felt her injuries be healed. "Thank you..." she watched seeing Morgana hug Cinder. She honestly wasnt sure what to believe right now or if Morgana was just putting on a show to trick her.

Soon Modred came back and Morgan’s handed the clothes to Cinder before moving her behind a divider. “I’m sure your still curious Fate so I’ll tell you this, I found Cinders egg when I first discovered Avalon. I then sent it to my brother Arthur hoping she would keep him safe, and as his pet and protector she would be safe from my father, I did not think Merlin would make her human”

Soon Modred came back and Morgan’s handed the clothes to Cinder before moving her behind a divider. “I’m sure your still curious Fate so I’ll tell you this, I found Cinders egg when I first discovered Avalon. I then sent it to my brother Arthur hoping she would keep him safe, and as his pet and protector she would be safe from my father, I did not think Merlin would make her human”
"Hmm I see" she said

Somewhere in the city there was a stick up at a pizza place. A police car rolled up and two officers stepped out. A TO and his rookie, Leonidas currently holding powers from a run in with Wolverine earlier that day.

As it was happening Emily and Earl walked by AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
(Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, my notifications are screwed up.)

1685827111894.png
Eddie woke up in his headquarters. He had been fighting crime as usual, few notable villains. Eddie got up, and after putting on his costume, with the new hardware he had acquired; Before he began his route to Natalie and Malcolms shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back