• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Alex looked at Lily. "I thought we were in a memory? Can they really see us?"

“Her AI must be altering her memories to keep us from something, it’s some kind of defense I’m guessing” she replied “it’s probably best not to stick around, let’s go back through the door” she turned to go back and saw the door was gone “Uh oh… this isn’t good” she added

“Her AI must be altering her memories to keep us from something, it’s some kind of defense I’m guessing” she replied “it’s probably best not to stick around, let’s go back through the door” she turned to go back and saw the door was gone “Uh oh… this isn’t good” she added
"Guess we have to keep going foward. Which means going through these memories " Alex said.

"Guess we have to keep going foward. Which means going through these memories " Alex said.

“I guess so” she sighed and pulled out her MP5 as armed guards came around the corner trying to get to them, where as Lily opened fire

*After returning Doc Colmer to her hotel she heads back to Central park and groans softly holding her side*

Kōsen Shinigami/Red Jade: "Damn you Colmer....well at least the wound isn't to bad I'll manage.."

*After returning Doc Colmer to her hotel she heads back to Central park and groans softly holding her side*

Kōsen Shinigami/Red Jade: "Damn you Colmer....well at least the wound isn't to bad I'll manage.."
Andromeda: "Well if it isn't Red Jade~ I must say I never expected someone like you to still be alive"

“I guess so” she sighed and pulled out her MP5 as armed guards came around the corner trying to get to them, where as Lily opened fire
Alex sent out a beam from his energy cannon.

Allyson watched them from the real world, clearly worried as she didn't know what was going on.

*Red jade stopped and looked behind her seeing Andromeda*

Red Jade: "how do you know me?....better yet who are you?" *she takes her hands off her side and grips her blade *
Andromeda: "Someone who lived another day...and i'm making it your problem now~" * Hidden behind her back she created a small singularity* "And you won't live to see another day after this~" *She giggled sadistcally and charged at Red Jade*

Andromeda: "Someone who lived another day...and i'm making it your problem now~" * Hidden behind her back she created a small singularity* "And you won't live to see another day after this~" *She giggled sadistcally and charged at Red Jade*
*red Jade drew her blade and sighs*

Red Jade: "A quick battle should be easy" *she stood in a defensive stance and watched her*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back