• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

*Andromeda in that instant stops in place and launches said singularity at her pulling in small bits of trash and slowly grows as it approached her*
*Red Jade went wide eyed seeing her ability and jumped and rolled out of the way as it flew past her sucking in a few of her daggers *

Red jade: "Impossible...How did you acheive this?!" *She quickly stood up Blade still gripped tightly in her hands*

"Here's the problem though. None of us made that portal. That means at any moment, some unfriendlies can come marching through it and cause chaos here." Akane said. Then, she smirks. "Of course, that means there's a chance for me to find what I've been looking for there."

"Rune Stones?" Tyson asked.

"Bingoooooo!" Akane answered.

"Well I'll go wihou to talk with the giant bird. " hunter said. She looked at Aiolos. "Aiolos your in charge of keeping Izzy safe" Drumonkey Drumonkey
Aiolos nodded "I can definitely do that I wouldn't have it any other way."

"I know dear....and you been nothing but better then that" Amber agreed

"Not only that's but bad ass and super cool!" Eliana cheerily chimed in taking ahold of Kalebs Armas she did.
He smiled and took hold of Eliana back. "Thanks." He said. "Brought up to be meaning...?" The Doctor asked.

With the wards down and rage and others constant use of multiversal power the boundries between certain worlds were weaker than ever. This resulted in a new arrival for the world as Venus heard a loud crash outside in her garden.

With the wards down and rage and others constant use of multiversal power the boundries between certain worlds were weaker than ever. This resulted in a new arrival for the world as Venus heard a loud crash outside in her garden.
Venus heard the crash and went out to the garden. "What could have caused that."

Venus called Adam over and they took him into thier house. They set him on the couch and Venus worked on cleaning up his wounds. Adam brought in the broom. "Hmm so I guess Brooms can fly."
He shifted and coughed lightly. "Ugh..." He said as he opened his eyes. "Ugh my head. Feels like I got whacked by a troll."

Alex sent out a beam from his energy cannon.

Allyson watched them from the real world, clearly worried as she didn't know what was going on.

They managed to stop the ones that had arrived but more were on the way “we need to get going Alex” she replied

"Well." Engineer said taking off his hard hat. "Shouodn't be too hard. They're top priority will be making sure that no one can rebuild those wards. Jace and Strange are powerful but far from the only wizards in tgis world. I reckon they'll be making sure no one can pick up where they left off."
"Then its a good thing they dont know about Misty trying to remake them. If they do find out it's a good thing she is here. We can at least protect her. We should let other magic users know to keep their guard up as well." Maddy said. Misty looked at her. " I dont need protection. I doubt they will come for me. If they tried I'll just strike them down. " maddy sighed. "You dont know those two. Trust me. It would take more than you weather magic to take care of them. " Misty rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say." She headed back to her room.
"She will learn soon enough." Makoto finished his waffles "What matters now is ensuring she remains safe and alive. Sasha, Imani, get Jean and all three of you prepare the mansion for Defense Condition 4." The two maids nodded "As for you Maddy, we will have to start asking for you to show your tail more. Mercs, try and focus on finding Nyx and her gang. I have to perform investigations in New York for the upcoming trial."

He smiled and took hold of Eliana back. "Thanks." He said. "Brought up to be meaning...?" The Doctor asked.
Eliana simply smiled back at Kaleb, however, that smile soon left her when the Doctor asked about what Kaleb had meant by brought up.

"Doctor, it might not be best to bring such things up....they are quite a sensitive subject..." Amber suggested.

Eliana simply smiled back at Kaleb, however, that smile soon left her when the Doctor asked about what Kaleb had meant by brought up.

"Doctor, it might not be best to bring such things up....they are quite a sensitive subject..." Amber suggested.
He looked at them. "Alright if you say so." He said. "Usually like to know who I'm travelling with but I can drop it for now."

"She will learn soon enough." Makoto finished his waffles "What matters now is ensuring she remains safe and alive. Sasha, Imani, get Jean and all three of you prepare the mansion for Defense Condition 4." The two maids nodded "As for you Maddy, we will have to start asking for you to show your tail more. Mercs, try and focus on finding Nyx and her gang. I have to perform investigations in New York for the upcoming trial."
Maddy nods. "I can do that."

*Red Jade went wide eyed seeing her ability and jumped and rolled out of the way as it flew past her sucking in a few of her daggers *

Red jade: "Impossible...How did you achieve this?!" *She quickly stood up Blade still gripped tightly in her hands*
Andromeda: "It's doesn't matter how darling~ It only matters on who comes out alive!" *She launches her self towards Red Jade and grabs her flying through 3 buildings*

Andromeda: "It's doesn't matter how darling~ It only matters on who comes out alive!" *She launches her self towards Red Jade and grabs her flying through 3 buildings*
*Red jade grips her final dagger and stabs Andromeda in the side before kicking her off landing on the ground*

Red Jade: *Coughs up blood and spits out a tooth* "Ngh....Ancestors give me strength.." *She starts standing up shakily and grips her blade looking at Andromeda*

*Red jade grips her final dagger and stabs Andromeda in the side before kicking her off landing on the ground*

Red Jade: *Coughs up blood and spits out a tooth* "Ngh....Ancestors give me strength.." *She starts standing up shakily and grips her blade looking at Andromeda*
Andromeda: *Groans in pain and holds her side* "Fuckin hell heh~ You actually got through my skin~" *She pulls the Dagger out and drops it to the ground walking towards her*

Andromeda: *Groans in pain and holds her side* "Fuckin hell heh~ You actually got through my skin~" *She pulls the Dagger out and drops it to the ground walking towards her*
*Red Jade swings her blade at Andromeda*

Red Jade: "Back off!" *The blade cut into her skin and makes a large gash across her left cheek and shoulder*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back