• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Very well." Makoto said as he looked at the mercs The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth "How long do you think the search for Petey and Nyx will take?"
"Well." Engineer said taking off his hard hat. "Shouodn't be too hard. They're top priority will be making sure that no one can rebuild those wards. Jace and Strange are powerful but far from the only wizards in tgis world. I reckon they'll be making sure no one can pick up where they left off."

"Very well." Makoto said as he looked at the mercs The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth "How long do you think the search for Petey and Nyx will take?"

"Well." Engineer said taking off his hard hat. "Shouodn't be too hard. They're top priority will be making sure that no one can rebuild those wards. Jace and Strange are powerful but far from the only wizards in tgis world. I reckon they'll be making sure no one can pick up where they left off."
"Then its a good thing they dont know about Misty trying to remake them. If they do find out it's a good thing she is here. We can at least protect her. We should let other magic users know to keep their guard up as well." Maddy said. Misty looked at her. " I dont need protection. I doubt they will come for me. If they tried I'll just strike them down. " maddy sighed. "You dont know those two. Trust me. It would take more than you weather magic to take care of them. " Misty rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say." She headed back to her room.

"Then its a good thing they dont know about Misty trying to remake them. If they do find out it's a good thing she is here. We can at least protect her." Maddy said. Misty looked at her. " I dont need protection. I doubt they will come for me. If they tried I'll just strike them down. " maddy sighed. "You dont know those two. Trust me. It would take more than you weather magic to take care of them. " Misty rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say." She headed back to her room.
"Yo." Scout said. "They been at this a lot longer thsn you! Listen to em."

"....oh....so I was right....not the music you listen to either....wait grafitti his house?...what for?....you like chious don't you.." Eliana commented.

"Two hours....well we are in Viena....a very beautiful city....I wouldn’t mind a bit of sight seeing....come along you two...and Kaleb dear you better behave" Amber spoke firmly looking towards Kaleb.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"I always behave. I only ever punch people when they're asking for it.,x he said.

"Yo." Scout said. "They been at this a lot longer thsn you! Listen to em."
"Yeah yeah yeah. Look if I see those two again I will strike them down. I'm not going to let them get away with what they did to Jace!" Misty said turning to Scout. There was a low rumble of thunder. "I started looking into making wards so I could help him and Strange so if those monsters come after me then let them."

"Yeah yeah yeah. Look if I see those two again I will strike them down. I'm not going to let them get away with what they did to Jace!" Misty said turning to Scout. There was a low rumble of thunder. "I started looking into making wards so I could help him and Strange so if those monsters come after me then let them."
"Why so you can die just as stupidly as they did?" Spy asked.

"Why so you can die just as stupidly as they did?" Spy asked.
"I'm not going to die." Misty said, there was another rumble of thunder before she left, knowing if she kept talking right now she would most likely send another bolt of lightning down on the front yard.

She went back to her room, opening up her books and started getting back to working.

"I'm not going to die." Misty said, there was another rumble of thunder before she left, knowing if she kept talking right now she would most likely send another bolt of lightning down on the front yard.

She went back to her room, opening up her books and started getting back to working.
"She's gonna get herself killed." Scout said.

"She's gonna get herself killed." Scout said.
"You're not wrong. This is probably her first time dealing with something like this. Shes had a hard few days. She's probably still full of anger and wants revenge." Maddy said taking a sip of her coffee. "Maybe once she cools down a little she will understand more of what we're up against."

Eris steps back. "Okaaaayyyyyyy.... I'll come back to you last....." She takes a picture of the container and sends it to Fury with 'not sure what's in here, but it sounds VERY threatening' attached to it. Then, she looks around to see what else she could find of interest. However, she still makes sure to keep track of the container. "I still need to find whoever's behind all of this."

"CEO's at the top of the building. Get us evidence of illegal experimentation amd then arrest him." Fury said.

"CEO's at the top of the building. Get us evidence of illegal experimentation amd then arrest him." Fury said.
"Got it. Sounds easy enough." Eris said as she looked around for evidence. "I'm gonna see what's in this container. If I can get a picture of it, it'll definitely be concrete evidence." She climbs to the top of the container to see if she could get a peek inside.

Last edited:
"It could be. Hmm guess her name is Vicie" he said

The area around them pixilated for a second before one of the men said something “hold on, I think I heard something” before leaving the room and spotting them “intruders!” He shout before alarms started going off

He rolled his eyes. "It's 1808 how kuch trouble could I possibly get into?" He asked.
"I would say quite a lot Mr. Daredevil.....In my short time knowing you, you gotten yourself in a good share of trouble...." Amber said crossing her arms but unfolded them when she got a look from Eliana. "But I'll trust you two will behaved....well then let us do some sight seeing while we wait for the concert to begain" Amber added.

"I would say quite a lot Mr. Daredevil.....In my short time knowing you, you gotten yourself in a good share of trouble...." Amber said crossing her arms but unfolded them when she got a look from Eliana. "But I'll trust you two will behaved....well then let us do some sight seeing while we wait for the concert to begain" Amber added.
"Wjat? I'm not daredevil thats a completely different guy I'm... Uh... Splice."

The area around them pixilated for a second before one of the men said something “hold on, I think I heard something” before leaving the room and spotting them “intruders!” He shout before alarms started going off
Alex looked at Lily. "I thought we were in a memory? Can they really see us?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back