• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Hmm." Alex walked down the hall

Lily followed as they started to hear voices

“Is Vicie ready yet?” A man asked

“Seriously?! Vicie is the best acronym you could come up with?” Another retorted

“Uh… yes sir” the original man responded

“Regardless, Exo-unit 1 is fully materialized and ready for its mission” the other added “get it geared up now”

“Interesting, do you think this is some sort of security file or something?” Lily asked curiously

Lily followed as they started to hear voices

“Is Vicie ready yet?” A man asked

“Seriously?! Vicie is the best acronym you could come up with?” Another retorted

“Uh… yes sir” the original man responded

“Regardless, Exo-unit 1 is fully materialized and ready for its mission” the other added “get it geared up now”

“Interesting, do you think this is some sort of security file or something?” Lily asked curiously
"It could be. Hmm guess her name is Vicie" he said

Horde watched. "So what caused Voidsman transformation?" He asked curiously.
*Red jade lets him fall to the ground before climbing off* "Col-...Voidsman was born with the ability transform yes...but it pained him so much the draws backs were the pain...his body could only adapt for so long till it forced itself transform into the only thing that used the pained as a fuel for anger"

*Red jade lets him fall to the ground before climbing off* "Col-...Voidsman was born with the ability transform yes...but it pained him so much the draws backs were the pain...his body could only adapt for so long till it forced itself transform into the only thing that used the pained as a fuel for anger"
"Hmm good to know. Got to say, the people of this world sure are interesting. Is he going to be alright?" He asked

"Rules? Well I suppose there are a few. We don't get involved and don't wander off. And why would you stand out? Just walk like you own the place works for me. Who knopws maybe you'll be trend setters. Well probably not in this day and age. The reminds me. Take a look." He said waiting for everyone to get out. When they did they saw themselves infront of a maginificent building. "Viena, December 22, 1808. Welcome to the The Theater an der Wien, in two hours Ludwig van Beethoven's most famouse concert will be playing." He took out the psychic paper. "And I just so happen to have a personal invitation from Beethoven himself allowing me to bring 3 people of my choosing, oh and look and that I brought three people with me."
"well those dont seem like complex rules to follow..." Amber replied as she let out a light giggle ".....sure Doctor, well we will try it your way then...but it does seem hehe the children with their hero leotards will still stand out.....but like you said to walk like your own the place then.." Amber said with a chuckle as she walked over to the door along with Kaleb and Eliana. Amber opened the door and took the first step outside, gasping as she looked up at the theater and der Wien. "what?....we can not be, an opportunity to actually listen to the musical genius of Beethoven live.....beyond amazing.." Amber said quite excited to find out what they are doing.

"wow..." Eliana said looking at the building and then over at the doctor 'this man was not just a crazy man in a blue box, they actually appeared in a different place. "...not just any concert Amber.....but the most important one of all" Eliana said "I know...it's amazing!" Amber agreed pretty excited as well.

"well those dont seem like complex rules to follow..." Amber replied as she let out a light giggle ".....sure Doctor, well we will try it your way then...but it does seem hehe the children with their hero leotards will still stand out.....but like you said to walk like your own the place then.." Amber said with a chuckle as she walked over to the door along with Kaleb and Eliana. Amber opened the door and took the first step outside, gasping as she looked up at the theater and der Wien. "what?....we can not be, an opportunity to actually listen to the musical genius of Beethoven live.....beyond amazing.." Amber said quite excited to find out what they are doing.

"wow..." Eliana said looking at the building and then over at the doctor 'this man was not just a crazy man in a blue box, they actually appeared in a different place. "...not just any concert Amber.....but the most important one of all" Eliana said "I know...it's amazing!" Amber agreed pretty excited as well.
"Sounds like a snorefest. Can we go see Elvis instead?" He asked,

"Sounds like a snorefest. Can we go see Elvis instead?" He asked,
Eliana turned to Kaleb and lightly giggled at his response. She had a feeling that this type of concert was not going to be his cup of tea.

"oh Kaleb dear you can't be serious, a snorefest? this is nothing but the greats opportunity of a lifetime....we will not only get the opportunity to listen to Batoveen live, but get to be there at his most famous concert" Amber said

Eliana turned to Kaleb and lightly giggled at his response. She had a feeling that this type of concert was not going to be his cup of tea.

"oh Kaleb dear you can't be serious, a snorefest? this is nothing but the greats opportunity of a lifetime....we will not only get the opportunity to listen to Batoveen live, but get to be there at his most famous concert" Amber said
"Fine but afterwards I want Elvis." He said.

"Fine but afterwards I want Elvis." He said.
"You like Elvis?...never picture you as liking Elvis..." Eliana said "...I always thought you like a whole diffrent type of music for sure..." she added.

"So Doctor....the concert....should we head in...we can't be late for something like that" Amber said turning to the Doctor.

"You like Elvis?...never picture you as liking Elvis..." Eliana said "...I always thought you like a whole diffrent type of music for sure..." she added.

"So Doctor....the concert....should we head in...we can't be late for something like that" Amber said turning to the Doctor.
"Oh no. Not to listen to. I wanna grafitti his house." Kaleb said.

"Two hours. We can find something to do till then."

"Oh no. Not to listen to. I wanna grafitti his house." Kaleb said.

"Two hours. We can find something to do till then."
"....oh....so I was right....not the music you listen to either....wait grafitti his house?...what for?....you like chious don't you.." Eliana commented.

"Two hours....well we are in Viena....a very beautiful city....I wouldn’t mind a bit of sight seeing....come along you two...and Kaleb dear you better behave" Amber spoke firmly looking towards Kaleb.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back