• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(My potter OC that I brought in a while ago but I'm renaming him and reworkig him to the version that I actually like I'll post his CS)
"We'll let you know. Expect mor instructions soon."
(Ah ok. Sounds good. We can talk about bringing minerva back to life later) venus nods. "Sounds good. I hope for a social visit soon"

Horde laughed. "I can do that." The mage made his hand turn into a claw and he ran towards Voidsman and scratched him.
*Black death held the side of his face in pain before facing you* "You...do not kill...doctor....doctor kills you!" *He slams his fist to the ground as the 2 dead soldiers began to rise letting out undead groans*

"So where you from?" Makoto asked her
"Small town in Idaho, mostly surrounded by alot of farmland. About a quarter of the townsfolk had some form of magic. " she answered. Maddy nods. "So what brought you here?" Misty ate some of her bacon. "I went around searching for old spellbooks. "

"Small town in Idaho, mostly surrounded by alot of farmland. About a quarter of the townsfolk had some form of magic. " she answered. Maddy nods. "So what brought you here?" Misty ate some of her bacon. "I went around searching for old spellbooks. "
"And you randomly met Jace?" Makoto asked

"And you randomly met Jace?" Makoto asked
"Well I was at a book shop in town and he saw me reading a book and said how it was an old volume. We hung put for a bit and then he saved me from this skeleton with an axe and this crazy scientist. I was staying with Jace for the most part. I actually just told him I found a place to stay in before..." she looked down. Maddy frowned. "Hmm Horror and Dr. Wolfe. Yeah we know those guys. Been quiet lately."

"Well I was at a book shop in town and he saw me reading a book and said how it was an old volume. We hung put for a bit and then he saved me from this skeleton with an axe and this crazy scientist. I was staying with Jace for the most part. I actually just told him I found a place to stay in before..." she looked down. Maddy frowned. "Hmm Horror and Dr. Wolfe. Yeah we know those guys. Been quiet lately."
"Ah they're still alive. I know we're heroes but eventually we gotta play Judge Dredd at some point. I hate to say it but some executions can't wait until the trial. Sometimes you gotta do what must be done." Makoto said with a sip of his coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back