• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Ah they're still alive. I know we're heroes but eventually we gotta play Judge Dredd at some point. I hate to say it but some executions can't wait until the trial. Sometimes you gotta do what must be done." Makoto said with a sip of his coffee.
"I suppose." Misty said and kept on eating

"Anyways Misty, just remember you're safe here and... hmmm..." He looked at Maddy "How about we buy you some earrings? Or something so from here on out, we can know it's you and not Nyx."
"Doesnt matter if I'm safe or not. It not like they were after me." Misty said. Maddy looked at her. "They might start coming after you if they find out your trying to make a ward. " she turned to Joey. "Yeah we can try to do something like that. Since all Nyx does is wear a coat and she can pretend she is hiding my tail." Misty raised an eyebrow. " a tail? " she nods finishing her coffee. "Yep I'm a werewolf."

Akane laughs as Tyson and Robby take out the rest of the orcs. "Okay, ten for you, but you won't be in the lead for long." She looks at the duo beating up the orcs. "Look at those idiots. They work so well as a team."
She smiled. "Of course they do. They been friends for so long."

"Hey if you want to stop him before he infects more people you should do it now." Horde said looking for Red Jade.
*Red jade returns with s serum in her hands* "Curtesy of doc when he and I were...associates. Try to kep his mouth open long enough and i'll toss it in!" *She starts slashing at the 2 undead soldiers*

"Doesnt matter if I'm safe or not. It not like they were after me." Misty said. Maddy looked at her. "They might start coming after you if they find out your trying to make a ward. " she turned to Joey. "Yeah we can try to do something like that. Since all Nyx does is wear a coat and she can pretend she is hiding my tail." Misty raised an eyebrow. " a tail? " she nods finishing her coffee. "Yep I'm a werewolf."
"You know... maybe you should stop hiding your tail then." Imani poured him more coffee "More coffee Ms. Smith?" Makoto then pulled out his phone and sent a text message.
*Red jade returns with s serum in her hands* "Curtesy of doc when he and I were...associates. Try to kep his mouth open long enough and i'll toss it in!" *She starts slashing at the 2 undead soldiers*
Dimitri then received a text message "Mr. Dimitri, I will be your prosecutor for the trial ahead. I am contacting you to ask if your defense attorney has been appointed to you so we can begin the investigation properly. Please call me at your earliest convenience. My name is Makoto Takanuchi."

"You know... maybe you should stop hiding your tail then." Imani poured him more coffee "More coffee Ms. Smith?" Makoto then pulled out his phone and sent a text message.

Dimitri then received a text message "Mr. Dimitri, I will be your prosecutor for the trial ahead. I am contacting you to ask if your defense attorney has been appointed to you so we can begin the investigation properly. Please call me at your earliest convenience. My name is Makoto Takanuchi."
*Dimitri looked at the message and sighs*

Dimitri: *Was relectant but calls them anyway* "hm..."

Dimitri: My attorney has shown up yes and I will show up as well and my brother will be coming as well*
"Yes but I need your attorney's contact information. I would also like to arrange a meeting to discuss the evidence with you and your attorney. When are you available?" He sipped his coffee.

"Yes but I need your attorney's contact information. I would also like to arrange a meeting to discuss the evidence with you and your attorney. When are you available?" He sipped his coffee.
Dimitri: "My attorneys number will be sent soon and as for meeting time i'd say tomorrow I have a meeting with the KGB soon and since I have this...whatever it is on my ankle the higher ups from the Lubyanka building will be arriving at my Embassy but if you wish to discuss here feel free to join us"

Dimitri: "My attorneys number will be sent soon and as for meeting time i'd say tomorrow I have a meeting with the KGB soon and since I have this...whatever it is on my ankle the higher ups from the Lubyanka building will be arriving at my Embassy but if you wish to discuss here feel free to join us"
"I will join the meeting tomorrow, I have important business to attend to at this moment. Thank you for your time Dimitri. Is there anything else?" He asked

"Yeah I dont hide it as often as I use to." Maddy said and nods. "Sure I'll take another cup."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back