• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Funny enough, I actually don't know how to make any use of you guys at this moment... aside form hunting down Nyx and other Pete." Makoto said.

On Misty's door there was a knock "Breakfast is ready" the butler said.
"I'm sure we can find something for them to do." Maddy smiled.

Misty opened the door. "Okay. I'm coming." She put her hands in her pockets and heads to get breakfast.

*On the radio lots of screaming was head till an audible squelch and the tearing of flesh*

Twilght 2: Oh dear god....fuck this i'm out! *he drooped his weapon and began running down the stairs*

T3: Fuck fuck what do we do?!"

T1: Keep firing at the damn thing!
Horde chuckled and goes closer to the scene.

"Those are orcs.." she said a bit out of breathe as she got her bow ready, taking a arrow to help put out some of the fires.
The orcs see them and immediately charge at them.

Robby starts taking some of them out with his axe while Tyson flies up and bombs them with fireballs.

"Hallo " he said.
Venus hugged him. "I missed you."

"that we can." Makoto then turned to Misty "Ah, welcome to the mansion. Have something to eat please."
Misty glanced at the mercs first figuring they were friends of Makoto. She didnt say anything as she saw Maddy, obviously thinking she was Nyx even though Makoto had told her about her. Her mind instantly thinking about Nyx killing Jace and then pretending to be Maddy to get into the Sanctorum. She looked mad. She took her hand out of her pocket as sparks came off of it. "You..." maddy looked at her. "Hold on. Calm down"

Venus hugged him. "I missed you."

Misty glanced at the mercs first figuring they were friends of Makoto. She didnt say anything as she saw Maddy, obviously thinking she was Nyx even though Makoto had told her about her. Her mind instantly thinking about Nyx killing Jace and then pretending to be Maddy to get into the Sanctorum. She looked mad. She took her hand out of her pocket as sparks came off of it. "You..." maddy looked at her. "Hold on. Calm down"
"Appreciated," He said, "Sadly I'm not here for a social visit." He said.

"Oh. Guess I'll have to show you the community garden another time." She said and frowned. "What's going on?"
"I don't know if you've heard but magicians were warding our universe to keep from invasion from other universes. They're dead and their wards are gone."

"Ah yes those two. Well I cant give them a talking to if that's why your telling me this. " she chuckled.
"More I'm warning you to prepare to defend this world if need be. I know your reformation doesn't mean you've become hereos but if the people who plan to invade get their way it will almost certainly end in a world no one wants to live in."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back