• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Joey immediately ran out of the house. She put on her filtration mask as she ran to Dru's location Drumonkey Drumonkey
Dru stood over the form of a married couple both sleeping and clinging to each other as they writhed and wimpered from their nightmares. Dru turned his head and smiled "I hoped they would find me."

"OI! DRU!" She shouted
Dru appeared before him his clothes red along with his eyes. He smiled and breathed in deeply before saying "you found me!I'm so excited for this reunion especially you Dreema."

Dru appeared before him his clothes red along with his eyes. He smiled and breathed in deeply before saying "you found me!I'm so excited for this reunion especially you Dreema."
"Well... I'm here." She replied. Joey was doing his best to keep up the act. "Though you seem a bit more... excited than usual."

"Well... I'm here." She replied. Joey was doing his best to keep up the act. "Though you seem a bit more... excited than usual."
Dru smiled "I felt that Joey... That glimmer of hope that I wouldn't notice but I did. Bring her out and let me talk with her. Please." Even though Dru said please it didn't sound like a request more like a kind order.

Dru smiled "I felt that Joey... That glimmer of hope that I wouldn't notice but I did. Bring her out and let me talk with her. Please." Even though Dru said please it didn't sound like a request more like a kind order.
"She's... dormant." He replied "I've tried getting her but she won't respond."

Musicnotes Musicnotes "He's close" She replied."Hopefully I can change back to my old body before we have to fight."

"She's... dormant." He replied "I've tried getting her but she won't respond."

Maddy followed her.
Dru sighed and shook his head "that's a shame because she was one of the few people that could've kept you alive longer than two seconds." Dru laughed causing a chill to go down their spine and he then approached slowly.

Alexander sighed "Its been a long night." He said to himself. Ever since he moved into this city nothing has happened to him there have been numerous reports of superheros and supervillans and hes seen a few but he hasnt been able to interact with any for too long but he thinks that may be about to change.

Dru sighed and shook his head "that's a shame because she was one of the few people that could've kept you alive longer than two seconds." Dru laughed causing a chill to go down their spine and he then approached slowly.
She sighed "Stop kidding around Dru... Let's just end all this and return to the house."

She sighed "Stop kidding around Dru... Let's just end all this and return to the house."
"come on Dru you arn't like this. this is all Chuck's doing." Maddy said.

Alexander sighed "Its been a long night." He said to himself. Ever since he moved into this city nothing has happened to him there have been numerous reports of superheros and supervillans and hes seen a few but he hasnt been able to interact with any for too long but he thinks that may be about to change.
Outside he notices several people were asleep.

"I'm sorry Joey I can only do one of those things and I think you know which one I'll do." Dru waved a hand and some red energy shot out aiming for Joey's chest.

"I'm sorry Joey I can only do one of those things and I think you know which one I'll do." Dru waved a hand and some red energy shot out aiming for Joey's chest.
A plane of absolute zero appeared, eliminating the energy. "You know you can't win Dru... You know how this will end."

A plane of absolute zero appeared, eliminating the energy. "You know you can't win Dru... You know how this will end."
Dru chuckled "your hope is cute but I know this won't be what you expect in the least." Nightmares began to surround and attack Joey they were various sizes and some were quite fast.

Dru chuckled "your hope is cute but I know this won't be what you expect in the least." Nightmares began to surround and attack Joey they were various sizes and some were quite fast.
"How meaningless..." More planes of Absolute Zero appeared, quickly eliminating the nightmares from existence. Dru noticed that what he thought was hope in Joey... was actually pure unbridled rage.

Dash smiled "good let's go get your man shall we?" He smiled and they rounded a corner revealing Dru Joey and Maddy.
Maddy growled seeing the nightmares, her eyes now yellow like in her werewolf form. She got ready to hit one of the nightmares. "This isnt you Dru, come on. get yourself together."

"there they are." Allyson said.

"How meaningless..." More planes of Absolute Zero appeared, quickly eliminating the nightmares from existence. Dru noticed that what he thought was hope in Joey... was actually pure unbridled rage.
Dru sniffed at the rage it wasn't something he could eat but it was interesting. Dru then sensed Allyson coming closer and rolled his eyes. "you can erase my attacks but how long can you keep it up Joey?" He asked as he fired thosuands of bolts of energy from every angle at Joey and Maddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back