• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Maddy growled seeing the nightmares, her eyes now yellow like in her werewolf form. She got ready to hit one of the nightmares. "This isnt you Dru, come on. get yourself together."

"there they are." Allyson said.
Dash stopped and said "I think you and Joey are going to have to deal with Dru while Maddy and I deal with the collateral damage."

Dru sniffed at the rage it wasn't something he could eat but it was interesting. Dru then sensed Allyson coming closer and rolled his eyes. "you can erase my attacks but how long can you keep it up Joey?" He asked as he fired thosuands of bolts of energy from every angle at Joey and Maddy.
A sphere of AZ formed around the two and expanded, terminating the arrows before disappearing "How long can you?" She asked with a yawn "I thought this battle would be interesting but instead I'm just getting bored."

A sphere of AZ formed around the two and expanded, terminating the arrows before disappearing "How long can you?" She asked with a yawn "I thought this battle would be interesting but instead I'm just getting bored."
Dru smiled "Ive got an unlimited source of energy." Dru fired more bolts at them then released his aura to put all of them to sleep with more focus on Joey.

Dash stopped and said "I think you and Joey are going to have to deal with Dru while Maddy and I deal with the collateral damage."
"sounds like a good idea Dash." Allyson said walking over. Maddy growled at Dru. "we arn't going to let you beat us."

Dru smiled "Ive got an unlimited source of energy." Dru fired more bolts at them then released his aura to put all of them to sleep with more focus on Joey.
He yawned once again "Really?" More AZ appeared to terminate the bolts "Real shame you're trying that tired old trick Dru." A mask of Dreema's appear. She then put the mask on "I can't fall asleep." She took out another mask and gave it to Maddy "Put this on and don't fall asleep." Musicnotes Musicnotes

He yawned once again "Really?" More AZ appeared to terminate the bolts "Real shame you're trying that tired old trick Dru." A mask of Dreema's appear. She then put the mask on "I can't fall asleep." She took out another mask and gave it to Maddy "Put this on and don't fall asleep." Musicnotes Musicnotes
"I'll try not to." Maddy said putting on the mask

"I'll try not to." Maddy said putting on the mask
She quickly held Maddy's hand tightly "Get ready, you're going to relive all of your most painful memories." Suddenly Maddy began to relive her painful memories "Just hang in there."

She quickly held Maddy's hand tightly "Get ready, you're going to relive all of your most painful memories." Suddenly Maddy began to relive her painful memories "Just hang in there."
"What.." Maddy said surprised before she started to relive her memories. She let out a loud scream as one of the first memories was when Fell tortured her. More memories came to her, most she tried to forget from her childhood. Times when her aunts and uncles tried to get her to thier side, times when Minerva had locked her in a cage to break her spirit and many other things.

"What.." Maddy said surprised before she started to relive her memories. She let out a loud scream as one of the first memories was when Fell tortured her. More memories came to her, most she tried to forget from her childhood. Times when her aunts and uncles tried to get her to thier side, times when Minerva had locked her in a cage to break her spirit and many other things.
"Just keep fighting. Hang in there!" Eventually the painful memories ended but Maddy felt like her body was in pain. She was unable to succumb to Dru's sleeping powder.

"That is a lot of bad noises." Alex sighed to himself getting out of his car only to see multiple people possibly engaged in combat he drew his firearm and in his most commanding voice shouted "Freeze Police." Musicnotes Musicnotes Dragunov Dragunov

"That is a lot of bad noises." Alex sighed to himself getting out of his car only to see multiple people possibly engaged in combat he drew his firearm and in his most commanding voice shouted "Freeze Police." Musicnotes Musicnotes Dragunov Dragunov
"Son of a bitch! GET OUT OF HERE PAL! SHIT IS HITTING THE FAN AND YOU MIGHT END UP IN THE CROSSFIRE!" She shouted.

"Son of a bitch! GET OUT OF HERE PAL! SHIT IS HITTING THE FAN AND YOU MIGHT END UP IN THE CROSSFIRE!" She shouted.
"I'm more worried about any of you guys safety than mine this my job" Alex said applying his finger to the trigger and firing a warning shot at the supposedly "bad guys." trying not to hit them

"I'm more worried about any of you guys safety than mine this my job" Alex said applying his finger to the trigger and firing a warning shot at the supposedly "bad guys." trying not to hit them
She held Maddy tightly, pulling her away from the gunshot "Don't... you fucking dare hit her." She replied

She held Maddy tightly, pulling her away from the gunshot "Don't... you fucking dare hit her." She replied
"Hey I'm not trying to hit anyone just trying to diffuse this situation." Alex said gripping on tighter to his gun "Crap I'm actually scared." He said to himself.

"Just keep fighting. Hang in there!" Eventually the painful memories ended but Maddy felt like her body was in pain. She was unable to succumb to Dru's sleeping powder.

Maddy's wolf tail stopped swaying back and forth. "never..have me do that again." Allyson turned to the officer, she still had the katana in her hand. "you should leave offiver. we mean you no harm." Alexander could see that Maddy was in a white super suit with a wolf embalm on it and Allyson was just wearing normal clothes.

"Hey I'm not trying to hit anyone just trying to diffuse this situation." Alex said gripping on tighter to his gun "Crap I'm actually scared." He said to himself.
Maddy's wolf tail stopped swaying back and forth. "never..have me do that again." Allyson turned to the officer, she still had the katana in her hand. "you should leave offiver. we mean you no harm." Alexander could see that Maddy was in a white super suit with a wolf embalm on it and Allyson was just wearing normal clothes.
"I'll try not to but desperate times call for desperate measures." She replied.

"I think i should probably report this if thats okay with you guys." Alex said now very visibly scared by the situation grabbing onto his radio "Um dispatch we have a situation down here with a few superpowered beings if you would send in someone qualified to handle this that'd be great."

"I think i should probably report this if thats okay with you guys." Alex said now very visibly scared by the situation "Um dispatch we have a situation down here with a few superpowered beings if you would send in someone qualified to handle this that'd be great."
"That would be us." Joey raised her hand.

"I think i should probably report this if thats okay with you guys." Alex said now very visibly scared by the situation grabbing onto his radio "Um dispatch we have a situation down here with a few superpowered beings if you would send in someone qualified to handle this that'd be great."
"Most of the citizens here have been put to sleep because of him." Allyson said pointing at Dru. "you probably won't get a response."

Maddy growled at Joey, her eyes still yellow. "You should have told me before i put on the mask."

"Most of the citizens here have been put to sleep because of him." Allyson said pointing at Dru. "you probably won't get a response."

Maddy growled at Joey, her eyes still yellow. "You should have told me before i put on the mask."
"I know... I should've even though we are tied down with time. You can beat the shit out of me when we get home." She replied.

"Oh okay that's nice i guess." Alex said visibly shaking gripping onto his gun even harder aiming at one of the strange people not focusing on which one them or what he was doing

"I know... I should've even though we are tied down with time. You can beat the shit out of me when we get home." She replied.
"yeah you should have." She said
"Oh okay that's nice i guess." Alex said visibly shaking gripping onto his gun even harder aiming at one of the strange people not focusing on which one them or what he was doing
"look put the gun down. we are not going to hurt you, we are trying to protect the city." Allyson said.

"I'd rather not put it down its more of a comfort item than a defence now you guys are pretty intimidating."
Allyson laughed. "I can agree about that, if the roles were reversed i would be intimated too. I'm Allyson by the way." She turned away from him to face Dru.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back