• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Okay...if you insist, thank you Allyson..." Amber said with a smile as she took a look at the flavors. She watched Audrey looking at the icecream. "You know what you are going to pick?" She asked the small girl
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Audrey was already getting a large cup of ice cream
"Looks like she is already getting a large cup." Allyson smiled, zoning out for a second. She shook her head before going to get some ice cream for herself.

"I can see that..." Amber giggled "someone is defently excited for lots of icecream..." Amber commented as she went over to ask for the icecream she wanted.
Allyson just asked for a scoop of strawberry ice cream in a cone. "Well ice cream is a good way to celebrate Audrey being able to walk around freely. Now we can start working on other stuff now."

Aiolos frowned "maybe I can help or maybe Bram can I just hope we can do something for her to help."

"If you guys want I can get her out of here." Adam offered. "I can shadow travel out of here."

Hunter looked at Tyson. "Well it's not much of a plan. More of an idea or an option we can go with."
"Let's hope it doesn't come to that." Tyson said. He gets a notification on his phone. "Hm? Bounty emergency? Not the greatest time for a big fish to swim by, but......." He stops mid-sentence as he stops scrolling through the phone. ".....it's not a big fish that just dropped on the boards.......it's Izzy. She has a bounty on her head."

"Let's hope it doesn't come to that." Tyson said. He gets a notification on his phone. "Hm? Bounty emergency? Not the greatest time for a big fish to swim by, but......." He stops mid-sentence as he stops scrolling through the phone. ".....it's not a big fish that just dropped on the boards.......it's Izzy. She has a bounty on her head."
"Really? Does it say who ordered it?" Hunter asked.

"Good to know that I won't be getting heart attacks anymore." Makoto said as he poured Jace some tea.
"Anyway that also means that if you have anyone who wants to visit who isn't you or your other but you trust. You need to let me know first or bring 'em by on your own." He took a sip.

"Good to know that I won't be getting heart attacks anymore." Makoto said as he poured Jace some tea.
"Anyway
Allyson just asked for a scoop of strawberry ice cream in a cone. "Well ice cream is a good way to celebrate Audrey being able to walk around freely. Now we can start working on other stuff now."
Peter and Maddy made their way back to the tower as well taking out the huge zombie

Amber got a scoop of lavender milk tea icecream in a cup. "That is very true, what a wonderful treat for such a special occasion.....very glad for you Audrey, that you are able to roam around with out a care"

Amber got a scoop of lavender milk tea icecream in a cup. "That is very true, what a wonderful treat for such a special occasion.....very glad for you Audrey, that you are able to roam around with out a care"
Allyson nods and took a seat in a booth with her icecream.

"Anyway that also means that if you have anyone who wants to visit who isn't you or your other but you trust. You need to let me know first or bring 'em by on your own." He took a sip.
"Nobody I can think of. If need be I can open a portal to allow them in but so far I think we should be fine." Makoto said "Unless a curtain call is necessary."

"Perfect. So how has everyone else been while I was gone?" Makoto sipped his tea as Void dipped his biscuit.
Peter, Eris and Maddison have been dealing with a zombie incident in Harran. The Avengers have been combating AIM which recently teamed up with Cadmus." He said. "The justice league amd Avengers are currently working on becoming a joint venture. Not the same team, but rather cooperating groups. I cast a spell that made most of the world think Bruce Wayne and Batman are two different people, Jeremy's kid is almost five. Jeremy's been looking for you. Wanted to name you Godfather he says. And... Maddy's family as turned to the light side. Seemingly permanently."

Peter, Eris and Maddison have been dealing with a zombie incident in Harran. The Avengers have been combating AIM which recently teamed up with Cadmus." He said. "The justice league amd Avengers are currently working on becoming a joint venture. Not the same team, but rather cooperating groups. I cast a spell that made most of the world think Bruce Wayne and Batman are two different people, Jeremy's kid is almost five. Jeremy's been looking for you. Wanted to name you Godfather he says. And... Maddy's family as turned to the light side. Seemingly permanently."
"..." A portal opened in front of Void and Makoto shoved him in. Jace was able to tell it led back to Void's world. Makoto then slowly put his tea down "How long was I gone?"

"..." A portal opened in front of Void and Makoto shoved him in. Jace was able to tell it led back to Void's world. Makoto then slowly put his tea down "How long was I gone?"
"About a year? Year and a half? You missed Pete's 23rd. Also Josh and the Doctor have been working on the mansion. Adding more rooms. Without adding more room. Don't ask me how. The Doctor says it works the same way as his pockets being bigger inside." (Is a thing I checked)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back