• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"About a year? Year and a half? You missed Pete's 23rd. Also Josh and the Doctor have been working on the mansion. Adding more rooms. Without adding more room. Don't ask me how. The Doctor says it works the same way as his pockets being bigger inside." (Is a thing I checked)
"Jeez... It's been that long?" Makoto sat down on a chair "Been hard to keep track after my phone broke... in the Andromeda galaxy."

"Jeez... It's been that long?" Makoto sat down on a chair "Been hard to keep track after my phone broke... in the Andromeda galaxy."
"Well everyone will be happy to see you. If you want Peter and Maddy are still Harran." He said.

Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie
Peter looked at the kids. "You ready to go?" He asked.

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
Digging more through the data she found, Eris learned that the GRE not only created the Harran virus, but they intentionally dropped it in Harran as a weapons experiment.

"Well everyone will be happy to see you. If you want Peter and Maddy are still Harran." He said.

Digging more through the data she found, Eris learned that the GRE not only created the Harran virus, but they intentionally dropped it in Harran as a weapons experiment.
"That would be great. Fighting aliens all day... I just want to go home and see everyone. Where in Harran are they?"

"That would be great. Fighting aliens all day... I just want to go home and see everyone. Where in Harran are they?"
"Uh..." He closed his book and picked up Peter's old web-shooter. "In the slums. At one of the apartment complexes." He said with his eyes closed

"Uh..." He closed his book and picked up Peter's old web-shooter. "In the slums. At one of the apartment complexes." He said with his eyes closed
"Alright thanks... Let Jeremy know to meet me at the mansion when he has time." Makoto then opened a portal

Makoto stepped through the portal and quickly turned a corner in front of Peter "Kept you waiting huh?" He said with a smile.
Peter stepped back. "Joe- Uh... Makoto." He smiled and pulled off his mask. "Dude... It's great to see you." He said giving him a hug with maybe a little more spider strength than necessary

Peter stepped back. "Joe- Uh... Makoto." He smiled and pulled off his mask. "Dude... It's great to see you." He said giving him a hug with maybe a little more spider strength than necessary
"Sorry I've been gone so long." He said hugging back "Space doesn't have Earth time. After the nukes were found, I was needed far away. So what's all this Resident Evil 4 crap going on in Turkey?"

"Sorry I've been gone so long." He said hugging back "Space doesn't have Earth time. After the nukes were found, I was needed far away. So what's all this Resident Evil 4 crap going on in Turkey?"
"Closer to racoon city. RE4 had intelligent parasite people. Here we got zombies of all shapes and sizes. Me and the shield scientists were able to develope a cure with the help of a GRE scientist's research."

"Closer to racoon city. RE4 had intelligent parasite people. Here we got zombies of all shapes and sizes. Me and the shield scientists were able to develope a cure with the help of a GRE scientist's research."
"Sounds like you all were busy. I take it my Uncle hasn't been showing his head much?" Makoto replied "Did you at least meet Mr. X?"

"Those bastards....." Eris said to herself as she collects the data. "It's time for the truth to come out....and I'm gonna broadcast it everywhere."

Makoto stepped through the portal and quickly turned a corner in front of Peter "Kept you waiting huh?" He said with a smile.
"Yeah are you guys ready to go? Either of you hurt." Maddy asked Eliana and Kaleb. AquaMarie AquaMarie she turned hearing the familiar voice, she smiled seeing Makoto. "Hey Joey. Nice to see you're still alive."

"Yeah are you guys ready to go? Either of you hurt." Maddy asked Eliana and Kaleb. AquaMarie AquaMarie she turned hearing the familiar voice, she smiled seeing Makoto. "Hey Joey. Nice to see you're still alive."
"I know. I'm still shocked I am alive." He then hugged Maddy tightly "So what have I missed while I was gone?"

"I know. I'm still shocked I am alive." He then hugged Maddy tightly "So what have I missed while I was gone?"
"well the family business is gone for good. Allyson help me and my cousins tie up some loose ends and the like. Mostly I just been doing missions like this one and just working." She smiled hugging him back. "I missed you."

"well the family business is gone for good. Allyson help me and my cousins tie up some loose ends and the like. Mostly I just been doing missions like this one and just working." She smiled hugging him back. "I missed you."
"I missed you more!" He then looked around "So... zombies? As much as I would love to catch up, we got a city to save"

"I missed you more!" He then looked around "So... zombies? As much as I would love to catch up, we got a city to save"
"Just got off the phone with Eris. I think a legal battle might be the best way to do this. The GRE who claimed to be trying to help Harran through the crisis. They started this whole thing in the first place as ab experiment." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back