• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Morning came around in Harran. Kalen woke up. They were still stuck in the shack.
Eliana eyes slightly open as she looked around. She blushed having remembered that she had fallen asleep in Kaleb's arms. She sat up yawning and rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She took noticed that they were still safe but trapped within a shack Deadly zombies coukd still be head stumbling around outside.

Eliana eyes slightly open as she looked around. She blushed having remembered that she had fallen asleep in Kaleb's arms. She sat up yawning and rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She took noticed that they were still safe but trapped within a shack Deadly zombies coukd still be head stumbling around outside.
He looked out the window. "Well that really dangerous one in gone." He said. He picked up a steel wrench and absorbed it. "Keep behind me okay."

He looked out the window. "Well that really dangerous one in gone." He said. He picked up a steel wrench and absorbed it. "Keep behind me okay."
"That's good..." Eliana responded as she looked over to Kaleb that was looking out the window. Getting up she stretched and walked over to him. She nodded looking back up at him as he absorbed the steel wrench. "of course,... I'll keep behind you" she said

"That's good..." Eliana responded as she looked over to Kaleb that was looking out the window. Getting up she stretched and walked over to him. She nodded looking back up at him as he absorbed the steel wrench. "of course,... I'll keep behind you" she said
He kicked down the door. The moment he did several zombies bit him. Or rather they broke their teeth on his now steel body,

He kicked down the door. The moment he did several zombies bit him. Or rather they broke their teeth on his now steel body,
Eliana staied close up against Kaleb as the zombie took no time rushing towards them. Eliana formed a bubble around then that quickly expanded out before popping. Pushing the now toothless zombies out of their way.

Eliana staied close up against Kaleb as the zombie took no time rushing towards them. Eliana formed a bubble around then that quickly expanded out before popping. Pushing the now toothless zombies out of their way.
They made their way back to the tower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back