• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Great. Well between the two of us we should be able to beat him." Ben said
"You two don't have to. We got heroes." Eve said not wanting to lose another Ben. Fate shook her head. "Eve, this is still my home." She pulled a four leaf clover charm from her pocket.

"We'll see you around." Hunter said walking away. Venus followed behind her. "Why are you thinking about joining them?" Adam smirked. "You want to get Intel on them." Hunter nods. "Exactly. I dont trust them."
"Further proof that I'll literally never run out of reasons to love you." Tyson said. "Even though I am worried about you being on their turf."

"A little of both. More so a wizard but he dabbled in science now and then due to my uncle."
"Good to know I'm smart in most universes." Jace said. "I did add one more thing for your sake. Accidents do still happen. So if someone ends up here accidentally... It shouldn't hurt you anymore when they do. At least not as badly."

"Further proof that I'll literally never run out of reasons to love you." Tyson said. "Even though I am worried about you being on their turf."

"That's why I said I'll think about it. But first things first we need to make sure izzy is okay." Hunter said. Drumonkey Drumonkey
Bram would make a bed of moss and webs for Aiolos to settle her on as he checked her vitals and to see if she would wake up.

"Good to know I'm smart in most universes." Jace said. "I did add one more thing for your sake. Accidents do still happen. So if someone ends up here accidentally... It shouldn't hurt you anymore when they do. At least not as badly."
"So instead of cardiac arrest, expect something along the lines of...?"

Diamondhead stepped out into Malware's view.
"Let's do this." Fate said. Outside there was a guy in a lab coat. Ben could see one of this hands was made of metal. He wore a pair of glasses and had short brown hair. Fate smiled. "Hey Allen. Ben this is my world's version of Allyson. Except he is a technopath"

"Let's do this." Fate said. Outside there was a guy in a lab coat. Ben could see one of this hands was made of metal. He wore a pair of glasses and had short brown hair. Fate smiled. "Hey Allen. Ben this is my world's version of Allyson. Except he is a technopath"
"Sup." Ben said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back