• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Thomas sat at a table with a bottle of beer next to him. He was reading something
Folter soon stepped into the bar(?) and looked around til she spotted Thomas as she walked up to the table "Are you the person that scout recommended?" She asked.
(Sorry not sure if he's in his home or bar?)

Folter soon stepped into the bar(?) and looked around til she spotted Thomas as she walked up to the table "Are you the person that scout recommended?" She asked.
(Sorry not sure if he's in his home or bar?)
He took a sip from the bottle and looked at her. "Scout... Sounds familiar." He said. "What's the job?"

“you would leave a little girl alone to fend for herself???” She asked a bit hysteric
"Yes I would I mean I could drop you off at an orphanage or something. You see I'm a mercenary so you have to pick up your game or get going." Haka looked at her like a waste since he didn't know if she could fight or be useful to him.

"Yes I would I mean I could drop you off at an orphanage or something. You see I'm a mercenary so you have to pick up your game or get going." Haka looked at her like a waste since he didn't know if she could fight or be useful to him.

“DONT LEAVE ME ALONE!” She shouted frantically, inducing a bit of panic in herself, he could soon feel the air around her begin to ripple and distort as she began to panic more Drumonkey Drumonkey

Last edited:
Folter throws a bundle of cash down onto the table, the amount is summed up to a thousand.
"Well will you look at that..." He said picking up the cash. He gave half of it back. "I'll take half now. Half when the jobs done." He said. "Good motivator for me."

"Well will you look at that..." He said picking up the cash. He gave half of it back. "I'll take half now. Half when the jobs done." He said. "Good motivator for me."
"Alright. Would you come with me. I need to pick up the other person who's helping me out with my situation." she said as she took back other half of the money that he left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back