• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(it's Eve) Venus answered the door, her and her husband had moved into a new house after Pridius had attacked thier old one.

"Tyson just needs to tell us where to go." Hunter said. Maddy nodded at Sans. "Yeah still not on good terms"
Sans just shrugged. "Righto"

(it's Eve) Venus answered the door, her and her husband had moved into a new house after Pridius had attacked thier old one.

"Tyson just needs to tell us where to go." Hunter said. Maddy nodded at Sans. "Yeah still not on good terms"
Tyson returns. "Good news! I found a place that should work."

"I cleared out a botanical garden a few miles from here. Turns out getting people to evacuate a building is super easy, barely an inconvenience even." Tyson said. "Seems like a reasonable place for someone with plant powers to be at alone."
"Well in this city most people expect major disasters" hunter chuckled. Maddy nods. "Okay I'll text her the address."

"Well in this city most people expect major disasters" hunter chuckled. Maddy nods. "Okay I'll text her the address."
Tyson laughs. "You do have a point." He heads outside. "Let's head there before Venus shows up. That way, we'll be able to watch over her when she gets there."

Tyson laughs. "You do have a point." He heads outside. "Let's head there before Venus shows up. That way, we'll be able to watch over her when she gets there."
Hunter tossed Maddy a knife. "I know you won't need it but just in case." Maddy sighs putting it in her pocket. "Thanks hunter" she texted her mom as she walks out.

"Of course my friend." She smiled happily. "I'm about to leave in a few minutes, Maddy asked me for a favor and then we are going out to lunch."

Hunter tossed Maddy a knife. "I know you won't need it but just in case." Maddy sighs putting it in her pocket. "Thanks hunter" she texted her mom as she walks out.
"A favor? What is it?" He asked.

Sans looked at Hunter. "well why don't i hel you guys out huh?"

"A favor? What is it?" He asked.

Sans looked at Hunter. "well why don't i hel you guys out huh?"
She walked over to a shelf and picked up a piece of paper. She handed it to him. It was from Artemis. It said stay hidden, we are being targeted. "She wants me to be bait. " she checked her phone. "Oh and they found a place for it. "

Hunter looked at Sans. "If you want. "

She walked over to a shelf and picked up a piece of paper. She handed it to him. It was from Artemis. It said stay hidden, we are being targeted. "She wants me to be bait. " she checked her phone. "Oh and they found a place for it. "

Hunter looked at Sans. "If you want. "
"Bait? For what?" He asked.

He walked with her.

They make their way to the garden. "And now we wait in the shadows." Tyson said as he uses his trackervision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back