• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Maddy nods. "Yeah we do..so what all do you guys know about these people"
"Well, they're cowards and they want some kind of information regarding your family's business." Tyson said. "They ambush people while they're not suspecting it, especially when their target is on a mission."

"Well, they're cowards and they want some kind of information regarding your family's business." Tyson said. "They ambush people while they're not suspecting it, especially when their target is on a mission."
"So they know when you're on missions? Did they hack our systems?" Maddy asked. Hunter shrugged. "We were thinking some kind of mole. "

"And you really have no leads for the mole?" Maddy asked. Hunter shook her head. "We haven't had time to look."
"Unfortunately, she's right. Our best bet at the moment is capturing at least one of these assailants and interrogating them." Tyson said. He lets out a sigh. "I should've been looking into this situation more than I have been."

Last edited:
"Unfortunately, she's right. Our best bet at the moment is capturing at least one of these assailants and interrogating them." Tyson said. He lets out a sigh. "I should've been looking into this situation more than I have been."
"It's OK I understand. We'll stop them " Maddy nods.

she nodded and took another sip from her tea
Young Folter seemed abit bothered but her grip tighten on the hilt of the sword she's holding "Alright...I'll get the souls for mom." She said as Atlas and selkie's children are brought back to the present as the memory fades.

she looked at him, a bit eager to learn what he just read
"Well looks like you're stronger than I am in terms of making things happen, you can manipulate reality but to what extent is unclear but you have to be able to see the thing to change it."

Young Folter seemed abit bothered but her grip tighten on the hilt of the sword she's holding "Alright...I'll get the souls for mom." She said as Atlas and selkie's children are brought back to the present as the memory fades.
“Well that was interesting” Atlas replied

“oh” she replied
Haka frowned "also you seem to be something a bit more than a normal human something called a SCP. Anyways you have two choices now you can hang with me or I can set you free and let you fend for yourself."

Haka frowned "also you seem to be something a bit more than a normal human something called a SCP. Anyways you have two choices now you can hang with me or I can set you free and let you fend for yourself."

“you would leave a little girl alone to fend for herself???” She asked a bit hysteric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back