• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

she smiled “so what do you plan to do? Are you going to help Folter?” She asked
"I dunno." He said. "It's like I told her. I'm kind of done with that life. Fighting and crap. I've just been doing it for too long. Dying ain't fun even when you come back. And killing ain't no fun either "

"The spell I'm going to use to restore people"s sight and undo rejin's magic is a complicated spell. It's takes a lot of magic."
Onyxia would coo again and release a quick wave of pure Mana as if to indicate she would also like to help.

Onyxia would coo again and release a quick wave of pure Mana as if to indicate she would also like to help.
"Alright. If you guys want to help. Give me a second." He said going to a drawer and pulling out some chalk. He used magic to push all if his furniture to the side and began to draw a magic circle in the wooden floor.

"Yeah. I need to get a new one." She picked up her bow and Allustra could see it was clearly worn and a bit damaged. "Do you want something to fight with? I got plenty of stuff "
"Yeah, a new one would be nice for you." She said. "As for me....I'm.....not sure. I'm not a good fighter, honestly."

(Yikes what happened?)
"No idea, Maybe." He said holding his hand. "Let's find out."

Fury was on the bridge of the Helicarrier. He opened the channel seeing it was from Makoto. "Fury Here, Go."
(Internet keeps dying)
With a smile she tightened her grip on his hand "How about we go there... my way." She said as suddenly they began to levitate off the ground

"How goes the search for the missing nukes?" Makoto said

(Internet keeps dying)
With a smile she tightened her grip on his hand "How about we go there... my way." She said as suddenly they began to levitate off the ground

"How goes the search for the missing nukes?" Makoto said
"Whoa." He said looking down. He looked at Pidgey. "Think they allow birds?"

"We've found most of 'em. Hydra's got 'em."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back