• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Where ya going?" Scout asked Selkie. (If she;s going he;s going. He's kind of... still got the protective older brother thing going)

“I’m going to go help, and Scout if you wouldn’t mind, but can you watch over Astor and Camilla while we are gone?” She asked with a genuine smile

(now is he still going to go? After all she made that request knowing he didn’t want to do any fighting or killing)

“I’m going to go help, and Scout if you wouldn’t mind, but can you watch over Astor and Camilla while we are gone?” She asked with a genuine smile

(now is he still going to go? After all she made that request knowing he didn’t want to do any fighting or killing)
He looked at the two of them. "Yeah. Why not?" He said sitting with them.

“DONT LEAVE ME ALONE!” She shouted frantically, inducing a bit of panic in herself, he could soon feel the air around her begin to ripple and distort as she began to panic more Drumonkey Drumonkey
Haka cleared his throat "calm down. Enter Zetsu." Upon Haka saying this she could feel herself calm down marginally but then she could feel her energy shift and suddenly she was holding her own power back.

Haka cleared his throat "calm down. Enter Zetsu." Upon Haka saying this she could feel herself calm down marginally but then she could feel her energy shift and suddenly she was holding her own power back.
(So. Iw would like to bring in my new character on this action. You want it all to yourself or you okay with me jumping in?)

(So. Iw would like to bring in my new character on this action. You want it all to yourself or you okay with me jumping in?)
(Please do you can do it any way you feel but just remember my character is a cautious mercenary so...)

(Please do you can do it any way you feel but just remember my character is a cautious mercenary so...)
Yu walked by the warehouse playing with his camera. This was all so new to him. He woke up a year ago with this camera but only a few days ago had he found out that it somehow granted him powers. Like coming back to life after getting it by a car. Or like snapping a picture of said car and being able to run as fast as it drives. As he walked by warehouse he tripped over something and banged his head against the metal wall loudly. "Ow..." He said.

Yu walked by the warehouse playing with his camera. This was all so new to him. He woke up a year ago with this camera but only a few days ago had he found out that it somehow granted him powers. Like coming back to life after getting it by a car. Or like snapping a picture of said car and being able to run as fast as it drives. As he walked by warehouse he tripped over something and banged his head against the metal wall loudly. "Ow..." He said.
Haka frowned at the noise and snapped speaking out loud "find out what that was and persuade it to go." Immediately a person dressed in a rumpled suit walked out the door and to where the sound came from and in a monotone said "please leave here it's private property." Their face was slack and their eyes unfocused.

Haka frowned at the noise and snapped speaking out loud "find out what that was and persuade it to go." Immediately a person dressed in a rumpled suit walked out the door and to where the sound came from and in a monotone said "please leave here it's private property." Their face was slack and their eyes unfocused.
He looked up rubbing his head. "Sorry didn't realize..." He trailed as he looked at the man. He snapped his fingers in front of his eyes. "Are you hypnotized?"

He looked up rubbing his head. "Sorry didn't realize..." He trailed as he looked at the man. He snapped his fingers in front of his eyes. "Are you hypnotized?"
The man didn't blink he simply repeated "this is private property please leave." He gently put a hand up and gave a weak push.

He walked around the man's push. Making sure to flick to his camera's first setting he took a photo of the man.
The picture showed the man with a 2 of diamonds on his chest and would allow him to use the card however what it did exactly was unclear. The man turned slowly stumbling as he went and gave another weak push "please go."

The picture showed the man with a 2 of diamonds on his chest and would allow him to use the card however what it did exactly was unclear. The man turned slowly stumbling as he went and gave another weak push "please go."
(First setting only takes pics just so ya know)

She chuckled "I'm sorry, I just wanted to make the reference"

"Well... how do you want to handle this mission? Loud as hell or something more quiet?" Makoto asked
"No problem." He said as they got there.

"Handle it however you think is best. Look. This is something that I can't get too heavily involved with. Most of SHIELD Doesn't even know we have a location. Makoto, we're compromised, we've got rats it SHIELD I know it. So whoever you pick make sure you can trust them."

"Weird." He said. "Wonder what's in there that you don't want me to see." He peeked through the door.
Immediately the man slumped over only to wake up and rub his head "what the hell where am I? Oh damn I gotta get to work!" He then took off running away.

Inside the building was Haka who was looking at him with a annoyed look and standing before him was a little girl who seemed to be a bit distressed.

Immediately the man slumped over only to wake up and rub his head "what the hell where am I? Oh damn I gotta get to work!" He then took off running away.

Inside the building was Haka who was looking at him with a annoyed look and standing before him was a little girl who seemed to be a bit distressed.
"Oh..." He said. "Uh... Hey bro. I don't wanna jump to any conclusions but uh... You do know how bad this might look right? Dark warehouse, need for privacy, distressed girl..." He said. "But, I've jumped to the wrong conclusions before so... Ya know I don't wanna make any assumptions about what's going on here."

"Oh..." He said. "Uh... Hey bro. I don't wanna jump to any conclusions but uh... You do know how bad this might look right? Dark warehouse, need for privacy, distressed girl..." He said. "But, I've jumped to the wrong conclusions before so... Ya know I don't wanna make any assumptions about what's going on here."
With the flick of his hands a deck of playing cards appeared in Hakas hands and he immediately began to throw them at the boy using his nen to strengthen his body and allow him to dash closer closing several feet with a single step closing in on him after his bladed cards.

With the flick of his hands a deck of playing cards appeared in Hakas hands and he immediately began to throw them at the boy using his nen to strengthen his body and allow him to dash closer closing several feet with a single step closing in on him after his bladed cards.
"Whaaa!" He jumped out of the way of the cards landing on the asphalt ground. "Okay! You don't want me to ask questions. I can dig it." He said. He switched his camera to the second setting and took a zoomed in picture of a cloud. He had no idea if this would actually do anything but to his delight it did. He turned into sentient vapor and Hakas went right through him.

Thomas took out his twin revolvers. "Alright." He said. "Let's get to it.'

They soon stepped on a area covered in steel flooring "The husk has my power to plant a black steellike plant into the ground though It can't grow when the ground is steel. But if she does manages to plant it. You gonna need to keep it trim to prevent the plant from producing golems or well attacking us. Though I'm guessing she's gonna rely on her spiders on producing golems. We won't have to worry about elemental attacks cause I stole it from her. I do have to warn you about one thing. She has the ability to erase anyone from existence though there's usually a huge price for using the ability. When I had it the price was my memories but I'm not sure what the price is for her, I'm guessing it's gonna be a last ditch effort. Though I recommend cutting her hands off as she must stab someone with her hands in order to erase. Simply enough remove the hands as soon as possible and take out any spider she sends out." She explained.

"Whaaa!" He jumped out of the way of the cards landing on the asphalt ground. "Okay! You don't want me to ask questions. I can dig it." He said. He switched his camera to the second setting and took a zoomed in picture of a cloud. He had no idea if this would actually do anything but to his delight it did. He turned into sentient vapor and Hakas went right through him.
Haka turned midair and threw a diamond card at the boy the card would hit the cloud and make it denser and sink to the ground while also keeping it in a fairly condensed form.

Haka stopped and approached slowly twirling a card in his hand "well I'll be normally that card is used for objects but to turn into vapor that's a poor match against that card."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back