• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Dragunov Dragunov Dana Zane Dana Zane

The sorcerer stood up and groaned, before looking at the spider like woman that brought him back "how dare you!" He shouted before chanting and summoning a demonic presence "Shinigami! I summon you to remove that spirits presence" he stated and the death like entity took the butterfly and vanished, leaving the husk to continue her hunt elsewhere.

Meanwhile Zhang stood up after lightly laying Nagato's body on the floor, then he grabbed a sword off the wall of the room and began to approach the sorcerer, both Scout and Makato could see the desire for revenge in his eyes

The sorcerer stood up and groaned, before looking at the spider like woman that brought him back "how dare you!" He shouted before chanting and summoning a demonic presence "Shinigami! I summon you to remove that spirits presence" he stated and the death like entity took the butterfly and vanished, leaving the husk to continue her hunt elsewhere.

Meanwhile Zhang stood up after lightly laying Nagato's body on the floor, then he grabbed a sword off the wall of the room and began to approach the sorcerer, both Scout and Makato could see the desire for revenge in his eyes
Scout grabbed him. "Been there man. It won't make your feel better."

"No. I came here to save her life." He said. "That's not the same thing. I've never really been about revenge. You let it get personal and you'll be worse off."

"Then I guess it's too bad you sent you medic friend home, she doesn't look so good" he replied

Scout grabbed him. "Been there man. It won't make your feel better."

Makoto merely watched

The voice soon speaks angrily "...Fine be like that. I'll leave me two golems to kill you while I go after the butterfly." She said pissed as two large black steel skeleton birds soon come out as the voice is heard once more "Make sure you make this guy's head go pop." She said angrily as the voice soon disappears.

*A portal opens and Alex bows down to his king, his king tells him to rise and Alex gets up and looks at his king before telling him his findings, his king disappears and Alex goes back to watching everyone before disappearing... Alex reappears as rose petals float past him, he looks at them and smiles under his mask as he watches them float away, he is out in the open but he doesn't care*

When they get there, they find Izzy frozen solid. It looks like she was trying to run away from something. Tyson lights a fire in his hand and holds it near her.
*Alex decides to reappear next to this ice sculpture of what was once a person*

"It seems time freezes all things no matter what path they choose"

*Alex looks around as he looks for someone to fight*

"It would be pointless to fight someone in ice, it would be a waste of my time"

*Rose petals float around Alex before he keeps looking*

*A portal opens and Alex bows down to his king, his king tells him to rise and Alex gets up and looks at his king before telling him his findings, his king disappears and Alex goes back to watching everyone before disappearing... Alex reappears as rose petals float past him, he looks at them and smiles under his mask as he watches them float away, he is out in the open but he doesn't care*
"Hello again." Allyson said appearing behind him. "Having fun in our city?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back