• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Maddy turned and saw the bolt hit Nagato. "No Nagato!" She ran over to try to help her.
Dana Zane Dana Zane

Zhang was crawling Nagato as she lay here dying, unable to move. He was on the verge of tears as Nagato began to wipe them away "worry not my love, I will always be with you" she smiled lightly before giving him a small kiss before passing away. This however transfered her spirit to Zhang, becoming a part of him.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

The gun hit the floor as it was cleaved in two "what's the matter boy? Surely you can do better then just run away" the sorcerer taunted "didn't you come here to save your friend?" He asked as he motioned to the cage that still held Selkie "hmmm... I wonder how long she will last until her body gives up like the other one!" He cackled before going for another swing at Scout

Dana Zane Dana Zane

Zhang was crawling Nagato as she lay here dying, unable to move. He was on the verge of tears as Nagato began to wipe them away "worry not my love, I will always be with you" she smiled lightly before giving him a small kiss before passing away. This however transfered her spirit to Zhang, becoming a part of him.

The gun hit the floor as it was cleaved in two "what's the matter boy? Surely you can do better then just run away" the sorcerer taunted "didn't you come here to save your friend?" He asked as he motioned to the cage that still held Selkie "hmmm... I wonder how long she will last until her body gives up like the other one!" He cackled before going for another swing at Scout
Scout grabbed the blade. It dug into his skin and caused bleeding but he no longer cared. "Shut up. Just shut up!" He punched the sorcerer in the face with much more force than his small stature would lead someone to expect.

The voice is soon heard again "Alright..." She said as the butterfly soons flys out of Nagato's tail as the colors of the wings soon turn to a cyan as the area soon turns ice cold. A wave of a circle of ice blades appear around Nagato with more ice blades shooting upwards causing a wave of frozen blades to travel outwards from the circle but no ice blades seem to appear where her allies stand while the giant snakes soon get penetrated by a wave of freezing blades and damaging the automatons. "T-That's all I can do..." She said as the butterfly's wings turn back to rainbow and softly lands on the ground.
Dragunov Dragunov The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes
(deeply sorry if it's worded wrong?)
The automatons dropped and became motionless "hmph.. guess you will have to die the old fashioned way" the sorcerer replied before sending the bolt of lightning he'd been charging up at the butterfly that interfered earlier before running at scout with a sword appearing in his hand

Musicnotes Musicnotes Dana Zane Dana Zane

In a split second before the electric bolt hit the butterfly, Nagato managed to put herself in the middle to protect it, without any idea why. This left the bolt to strike her in the back, straight through her heart
" Oh no." Makoto said

Scout grabbed the blade. It dug into his skin and caused bleeding but he no longer cared. "Shut up. Just shut up!" He punched the sorcerer in the face with much more force than his small stature would lead someone to expect.

The sorcerer grinned with a bloody smile "why don't you make me!" He stated before trying to stab him.

The sorcerer grinned with a bloody smile "why don't you make me!" He stated before trying to stab him.
Scout pulled out the last thing weapon he had on him. One of spy's knives. Opening with surprising quickness considering his inexperience with a butterfly knife he jabbed the knife into the side of the sorcerer's throat.

Dana Zane Dana Zane

The butterfly started to move again slowly as the voice is heard in their head "N-No!" the voice cried weakly.

Scout pulled out the last thing weapon he had on him. One of spy's knives. Opening with surprising quickness considering his inexperience with a butterfly knife he jabbed the knife into the side of the sorcerer's throat.

The sorcerer gaged on his blood from the surprise attack "not bad, but I'm not finished yet" he grinned and three his sword towards the cage that had Selkie

The sorcerer gaged on his blood from the surprise attack "not bad, but I'm not finished yet" he grinned and three his sword towards the cage that had Selkie
"NO!" Scout ran. I'd ever there was a time for him to be fast it was now. He ran at the blade trying to do whatever it would take to save her.

Eris stands by the edge of the roof and looks out at the city. Meanwhile, a red dot laser sight runs up her back and stops behind her heart.
Peter didn't notice at first. His spider-Sense went off and he moved on instinct. "Look out." He practically tackled her and they both fell off the edge as the shot was fired causing it to miss both of them.

Peter didn't notice at first. His spider-Sense went off and he moved on instinct. "Look out." He practically tackled her and they both fell off the edge as the shot was fired causing it to miss both of them.
"Huh?" Eris attempts to turn around, but she feels Peter tackling her off the roof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back