• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Damn" the sorcerer gargled while choking on his blood before collapsing
(time to for the real fun)
The spider from the spiderwoman from before scurries up to the sorcerer's body and jumps onto him as the spider soon sinks into the sorcerer causing a black void portal soon appears under the sorcerer. A giant dark eye soon rises from the portal as the sorcerer's body floats with a voice is heard in his head "I'm giving you another chance against theses people if you help me get that butterfly." A malicious woman voice is heard as long thin arms come out of the portal and zap the sorcerer's body turning it purplish black aura aswell giving him new life and feel much faster "Also if you fail. Just gonna say your head is gonna go "Pop" " the voice said as she starts to laugh.

(time to for the real fun)
The spider from the spiderwoman from before scurries up to the sorcerer's body and jumps onto him as the spider soon sinks into the sorcerer causing a black void portal soon appears under the sorcerer. A giant dark eye soon rises from the portal as the sorcerer's body floats with a voice is heard in his head "I'm giving you another chance against theses people if you help me get that butterfly." A malicious woman voice is heard as long thin arms come out of the portal and zap the sorcerer's body turning it purplish black aura aswell giving him new life and feel much faster "Also if you fail. Just gonna say your head is gonna go "Pop" " the voice said as she starts to laugh.

Dragunov Dragunov The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

The sorcerer began coughing on his blood again "how dare you my life is in nobodies hands but mine!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back