• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Oh no" hunter frowned. "Theres only one person I know who freezes stuff like this."
*Alex looks at them...Mind:Have they not noticed me?*

"So you know this person? They seem to be frozen in elegance, whoever made her like this has definitely had beauty of art in mind"

*Rose petals float around Alex*

"So you know this person? They seem to be frozen in elegance, whoever made her like this has definitely had beauty of art in mind"

(They probably would've noticed if given a chance)

Hunter turned seeing this guy suddenly appear. She pulled out her knife and glared. "Who are you"

*Alex decides to reappear next to this ice sculpture of what was once a person*

"It seems time freezes all things no matter what path they choose"

*Alex looks around as he looks for someone to fight*

"It would be pointless to fight someone in ice, it would be a waste of my time"

*Rose petals float around Alex before he keeps looking*
"Oh no" hunter frowned. "Theres only one person I know who freezes stuff like this."
Hunter turned seeing this guy suddenly appear. She pulled out her knife and glared. "Who are you"
"Yeah. Me too. Guess he's finally decided to return to us." Tyson said. He cuts his eyes toward Alex. "Fighting this one in general would be a waste of your time."

"Yeah. Me too. Guess he's finally decided to return to us." Tyson said. He cuts his eyes toward Alex. "Fighting this one in general would be a waste of your time."
*Alex looks at Tyson*

"Never insult a budding flower, for it has not bloomed it's thorns"

*Alex looks at him behind his mask*

"If i am such a waste then please demonstrate your fact with attacks instead of words, good sir"

*Rose petals fill the room*

*Alex waves him in dismissal*

"Let's be gentlemen, my name is Alex"

*Alex bows slightly*

"Who are you?"

*Rose petals float past Hunter*
"Hunter." She said. "Why are you here?" She turned to her frozen friend."we need to melt the ice"

"Hunter." She said. "Why are you here?" She turned to her frozen friend."we need to melt the ice"
*Alex looks at Hunter*

"More friends of yours? Interesting, i was wanting to fight but it seems i have taken a liking to you, my king will be pleased with my findings"

*Rose petals surround Alex*

"I am watching you, Hunter, so be careful about what you do... Don't take me lightly, one of these petals could kill you but i'm giving you time to do your thing"

*Alex looks at Tyson*

"Never insult a budding flower, for it has not bloomed it's thorns"

*Alex looks at him behind his mask*

"If i am such a waste then please demonstrate your fact with attacks instead of words, good sir"

Tyson points at Izzy's frozen body. "I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to her. She's not the fighting type." He looks back at Hunter. "I'll handle the ice."

*Alex looks at Hunter*

"More friends of yours? Interesting, i was wanting to fight but it seems i have taken a liking to you, my king will be pleased with my findings"

"I am watching you, Hunter, so be careful about what you do... Don't take me lightly, one of these petals could kill you but i'm giving you time to do your thing"
"Tell your king I look forward to meeting him." Tyson said. "As for you. Why is it that you fight?"

*Alex looks at Hunter*

Tyson points at Izzy's frozen body. "I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to her. She's not the fighting type." He looks back at Hunter. "I'll handle the ice."
"I'll handle this guy." She rolled her eyes. "King? You got a king? So what that makes you like a knight? Why are you here?"

"I'll handle this guy." She rolled her eyes. "King? You got a king? So what that makes you like a knight? Why are you here?"
*Alex looks at her*

"I'm not a knight, i am simply a second in command... I am here for reasons beyond you, dear"

*Alex looks around*

"I would hate to have to damage a budding flower like you, but if my king tells me to, i will... I wish to see you blossom in victory, even if it is short"

*Alex looks at her*

"I'm not a knight, i am simply a second in command... I am here for reasons beyond you, dear"

*Alex looks around*

"I would hate to have to damage a budding flower like you, but if my king tells me to, i will... I wish to see you blossom in victory, even if it is short"
She tightened the grip on her knife. "Hmm I really don't like you."

*Alex laughs a little*

"You don't have to, but i'm still going to be here, dear... If you wish to attack me then please do, but i warn you... Don't take me lightly"

*Alex laughs a little*

"You don't have to, but i'm still going to be here, dear... If you wish to attack me then please do, but i warn you... Don't take me lightly"

*Alex looks at him*

"I will, i fight because i have a reason to, i fight in loyalty of my king... I am not a slave of arrogance, but a vessel of passion"
"Hmm...interesting that you'd think we would..." Tyson said.

*Alex laughs a little*

"Hmm...interesting that you'd think we would..." Tyson said.
*Alex looks at him*

"Some of you are ready to attack, that is why i said it"

*Alex's guard is open, but something is off about it*
"I'm always ready to attack, especially when a stranger randomly appears in my friend's house" hunter said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back