• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"release me!" Sera struggled. Misty nods making a small rain cloud appear over Sera's head. She made it pie down on her. The fire soon went out. Sera kept struggling trying to make fire but the constant rain stopped her. "I'm the one in control..no one else." Her eyes changed to blue and the voice changed. "Enough Sera! This is Livia's body you've done enough damage. " The rain droplets stopped for a second and they see the girl change. Her hair changing to blonde with only a single blue and red highlight, the armor faded away to a regular tshirt and jeans and she had a pair of glasses on and her eyes green. "Thanks.." she said softly before feeling a wave of exhaustion and passing out.
Pilot Adam Johnson and YU-3501

The Pilot watched quietly, Keeping his mouth closed. "Hmm...Some sort of Magical Armour I presume?" He asked as he turned to misty. "Lets not turn her in. Just some Innocent gal with a...Magicka necklace of some sort."

Last edited:
An Archon appeared and picked Livia up before beginning to return home
Pilot Adam Johnson and YU-3501

The Pilot watched quietly, Keeping his mouth closed. "Hmm...Some sort of Magical Armour I presume?" He asked as he turned to misty. Seeing the Girl pass out, He holstered the taser and lifted her up. "Lets not turn her in. Just some Innocent gal with a...Magicka necklace of some sort."
Misty nods and sees the machine picking up Livia. "That thing is taking her."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back