• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Sera's eyes turned blue and the other voice spoke. "Don't you can't take it off. If you do it will hurt Livia." Sera shook her head."marina shut it. I'm the one on control not either of you" Sera looked angry as she had fire cover herself. "Let me go you hunk of junk!! I'll burn this whole place down!" misty frowned taking several steps back "Hmm."
Pilot Adam Johnson and YU-3501

The Pilot backed up a bit as well, A got a warning about the Heat levels possibly melting YU's hand. "We have to do something quick..." The Pilot mumbled to himself. "Oh! I got it! Misty! What is the most condensed element in this world?"

The Pilot backed up a bit as well, A got a warning about the Heat levels possibly melting YU's hand. "We have to do something quick..." The Pilot mumbled to himself. "Oh! I got it! Misty! What is the most condensed element in this world?"
"I don't know. I'm a mage not a scientist." Misty said. "I could make a new rain cloud. She got weaker with water."

Sera kept making herself be covered by fire. "Let me go!"

"I don't know. I'm a mage not a scientist." Misty said. "I could make a new rain cloud. She got weaker with water."

Sera kept making herself be covered by fire. "Let me go!"

The Pilot sighed and said, "YU, Pull up strongest element as of this year." "Here, Pilot." YU said after Information popped up in his HUD. "Tungsten! Tungsten has the highing melting point thats above 6000 Degrees! Add a suit of Tungsten, Filled with water...?"

The Pilot sighed and said, "YU, Pull up strongest element as of this year." "Here, Pilot." YU said after Information popped up in his HUD. "Tungsten! Tungsten has the highing melting point thats above 6000 Degrees! Add a suit of Tungsten, Filled with water...?"
Sera kept struggling to get out of the titan's hand. Making her flames hotter. "I give you one more warning! Let me go!"

Sera kept struggling to get out of the titan's hand. Making her flames hotter. "I give you one more warning! Let me go!"

Adam shook his head. "Maybe we should just put you in Antarctica If that exists here," The Pilot said as be backed up. "You need to calm down, and- Wait. You know how fire needs oxygen to burn, Misty?"

Adam shook his head. "Maybe we should just put you in Antarctica If that exists here," The Pilot said as be backed up. "You need to calm down, and- Wait. You know how fire needs oxygen to burn, Misty?"
"Yes Antarctica exists " misty said and nods. "Yes I know how it needs oxygen"

Sera unleashed the fire she had around her sending like a wave to anything around her, including the titain, Adam, and Misty.

"Yes Antarctica exists " misty said and nods. "Yes I know how it needs oxygen"

Sera unleashed the fire she had around her sending like a wave to anything around her, including the titan, Adam, and Misty.

The Pilot flew back and his Jump-kit scratched on the ground with a horrible screeching sound. His Titan dropped Sera and staggered back but still stood upright, The fire acted as a temporary EMP to be exact. The fire had also knocked all the Officers back and singed anyone who hadn't their skin covered. Adam pushed himself up weakly and climbed to his feet. "I've done told you to calm down three times, Kid!" He shouts as he runs towards Sera.

The Pilot flew back and his Jump-kit scratched on the ground with a horrible screeching sound. His Titan dropped Sera and staggered back but still stood upright, The fire acted as a temporary EMP to be exact. The fire had also knocked all the Officers back and singed anyone who hadn't their skin covered. Adam pushed himself up weakly and climbed to his feet. "I've done told you to calm down three times, Kid!" He shouts as he runs towards Sera.
Misty got knocked back. "Man this hot head doesn't know when to quit." She muttered a spell to reduce the damage of the burns she recieved. "I'll go help the officers."

"Well I don't do calm!" Sera said angrily. She made fire surround her. "I'm the one in control! I just want to have fun!" Her eyes flickered through the three color red blue and green. The other two wanting to take control.

The Pilot charged forward and tackled the girl to the ground, despite her being on fire. "Damn- I would love some help from Thor!" He exclaimed as the fire began to melt his grapple hook. The Titan's eye moved to the sky. "Contacting Pilot Larry, and Titan Henry. Recording Message: We would like some Assistance If possible, Please help?" YU said as he contacted Larry.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

The Pilot charged forward and tackled the girl to the ground, despite her being on fire. "Damn- I would love some help from Thor!" He exclaimed as the fire began to melt his grapple hook. The Titan's eye moved to the sky. "Contacting Pilot Larry, and Titan Henry. Recording Message: We would like some Assistance If possible, Please help?" YU said as he contacted Larry.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
"Ah" she said getting tackled to the ground. "Get off me!"

"Ah" she said getting tackled to the ground. "Get off me!"

The Pilot wrapped his grappling line around the girl and pulled her to her feet. "There? You better yet? Oh wait, you're still burning." Adam said with a hint of Irritation in his voice. "Misty, Make it rain please." He asked as the Titan straightened himself back up.

The Pilot wrapped his grappling line around the girl and pulled her to her feet. "There? You better yet? Oh wait, you're still burning." Adam said with a hint of Irritation in his voice. "Misty, Make it rain please." He asked as the Titan straightened himself back up.
"release me!" Sera struggled. Misty nods making a small rain cloud appear over Sera's head. She made it pie down on her. The fire soon went out. Sera kept struggling trying to make fire but the constant rain stopped her. "I'm the one in control..no one else." Her eyes changed to blue and the voice changed. "Enough Sera! This is Livia's body you've done enough damage. " The rain droplets stopped for a second and they see the girl change. Her hair changing to blonde with only a single blue and red highlight, the armor faded away to a regular tshirt and jeans and she had a pair of glasses on and her eyes green. "Thanks.." she said softly before feeling a wave of exhaustion and passing out.

"release me!" Sera struggled. Misty nods making a small rain cloud appear over Sera's head. She made it pie down on her. The fire soon went out. Sera kept struggling trying to make fire but the constant rain stopped her. "I'm the one in control..no one else." Her eyes changed to blue and the voice changed. "Enough Sera! This is Livia's body you've done enough damage. " The rain droplets stopped for a second and they see the girl change. Her hair changing to blonde with only a single blue and red highlight, the armor faded away to a regular tshirt and jeans and she had a pair of glasses on and her eyes green. "Thanks.." she said softly before feeling a wave of exhaustion and passing out.

An Archon appeared and picked Livia up before beginning to return home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back