• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

((Dru cut the bullshit. This gone waaaay to long in the past...you pissed off about everyone with this shit. If you don't stop Music will have to get Involve...))
(Ok I've been here with characters like this since ibrony in the start of this thread. My characters have been here and developed like anyone else if you all have issue with my characters then I'll make a villain and just wreck shit again. The cycle goes you all complain, I say my piece and then you all drop it until next time)

(Who are you to decide these things? Since when is this thread about fairness? Lol I have strong characters who have to act weak otherwise someone pitches a fit about it)
(So to beat a character who is illogical... you have to fight fire with fire... so has anyone thought about shooting themselves in the head to hurt Chuck?)

(So to beat a character who is illogical... you have to fight fire with fire... so has anyone thought about shooting themselves in the head to hurt Chuck?)
(He would just bring them back and be so much more confused... God I had to stop to truly think about what he would do)

((The only thing that could beat chuck is Dusk...Yes it may sound impossible but she could fry chucks brain or anyone if she wants...but that requires a lot of energy))

((The only thing that could beat chuck is Dusk...Yes it may sound impossible but she could fry chucks brain or anyone if she wants...but that requires a lot of energy))
(That's not true on a couple fronts)

(Wrong... there is another who can defeat Chuck... and that man... is Sneed
sneeds.jpg
)

((dru if you fry the brain which means no memories to use as ammo for his abilities.))
(Lol if you did that then he would just make even more and bigger random messes. At that point angels would have to step in to fix and or contain his mess.what you don't seem to realize is that his mind is already a mess of half formed thoughts and memories)

(Lol if you did that then he would just make even more and bigger random messes. At that point angels would have to step in to fix and or contain his mess.what you don't seem to realize is that his mind is already a mess of half formed thoughts and memories)
((Dru what I mean by fry...I mean his brain would stop working like literally...))

((Dru what I mean by fry...I mean his brain would stop working like literally...))
(I'm sorry did you miss the party about the super cursed ring? He'd walk that off I mean it wouldn't be fun and could possibly end the world but he'd walk it off)

Wisp smiled as well as she slightly snored

And the gates open. A headache hit her like a brick wall. She started crying again, burying her face into his chest. Not because of the headache, that was the least of the problem. "I can't forget you." She whimpered.
Roxie got back to the infirmary as she varied wisp who was sleeping. She looked around for Frederick. "Now where is that robot"

Although initially against it Peter took Vera to the Sanctum Sanctorum. Although at the end of the day heroes never came forward for a comment because majority of heroes chose to give Peter the benefit of the doubt. Strange was an actual neuro-surgeon. Even if he wasn't in practice anymore. "Peter, using my magic to fix my hands even for that little of a time would be a very inappropriate use of my abilities." He said.

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back