• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Dru smiled "I just want you to do your best ok?" He said with a smile.
Dana looked at Allyson. "how about I tell you after the tournament and after I train you." She then looked at Diana. "you can keep guessing if you want" Diana smiled. "okay. "

Dana looked at Allyson. "how about I tell you after the tournament and after I train you." She then looked at Diana. "you can keep guessing if you want" Diana smiled. "okay. "
Dru raised an eyebrow and looked at her "what do you say Allyson?"

Allyson sighed. "i guess. or ill just go ask Uncle watcher if he knows." Dana was quick to respond. "hes on a mission right now?"
Dru looked at Allyson seriously "your mother is your best option and you know I wouldn't lead you astray."

Allyson nodded. "okay."
Dru touched her shoulder and smiled "focus on the tournament and afterwards I promise I'll be at your disposal to help you solve any issues your mother might've seen." Dru said kindly. He then looked at Dana and blinked saying "we need to talk."

Dru touched her shoulder and smiled "focus on the tournament and afterwards I promise I'll be at your disposal to help you solve any issues your mother might've seen." Dru said kindly. He then looked at Dana and blinked saying "we need to talk."
"Fine." Allyson said. "hey Diana, why dont you and Allyson go spar a bit to help each other train for your next fights." Diana smiled. "Okay!" She grabbed Allyson's hand before teleporting away. Dana looked at Dru. "Okay they are gone now."

"Fine." Allyson said. "hey Diana, why dont you and Allyson go spar a bit to help each other train for your next fights." Diana smiled. "Okay!" She grabbed Allyson's hand before teleporting away. Dana looked at Dru. "Okay they are gone now."
Dru's eyes lost the appearance of having pupils and they became fully golden "I found watcher. I had nightmares scouring the dreams of mortals and I think I found him."

"you don't have to. I know who has him. I seen the future I know you and the others will confront him soon." She said
Dru looked at her sadly "I never have to help humans but I can't risk her again. Who has him I'll solve this issue with some finesse and keep anyone else from harm."

Dru looked at her sadly "I never have to help humans but I can't risk her again. Who has him I'll solve this issue with some finesse and keep anyone else from harm."
"you met him before. Dr. Wolf. he was the guy who took Diana that one time." She said. "guess the good thing about the future is that its constantly changing. one thing can change another"

"you met him before. Dr. Wolf. he was the guy who took Diana that one time." She said. "guess the good thing about the future is that its constantly changing. one thing can change another"
Dru sighed "I know that we'll enough and I'm worried about meeting this guy again but someone has to do it and it's better if it's someone who can't die." Dru said solemnly.

Peter wrapped his arms around her. "Please I need you to remember." He said. "I've lost too many people already, I don't want to that list to grow even more."

And the gates open. A headache hit her like a brick wall. She started crying again, burying her face into his chest. Not because of the headache, that was the least of the problem. "I can't forget you." She whimpered.

And the gates open. A headache hit her like a brick wall. She started crying again, burying her face into his chest. Not because of the headache, that was the least of the problem. "I can't forget you." She whimpered.
"Oh thank god." He said. "Vera whatever this guy can do to you I'll find a way to reverse it." He said. "He won't control you anymore."

"Oh thank god." He said. "Vera whatever this guy can do to you I'll find a way to reverse it." He said. "He won't control you anymore."

Vera nodded, still sniffling and whimpering. She was sick of being someone else's fucking pawn. Good news about this was that hey, she was back. Bad news is that she was going to stick to Peter like a leech for a while.

Vera nodded, still sniffling and whimpering. She was sick of being someone else's fucking pawn. Good news about this was that hey, she was back. Bad news is that she was going to stick to Peter like a leech for a while.
"MJ redirect the connection of the control implants thar Mainframe has to your matrix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back