• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I wonder if Maddy ever got to try and cure Kelsey's sister." Tyson said.
"hey Maddy did you?" Hunter said. Maddy answered. "I'm not suppose to work today but Kelsey's sister should have gotten transfered to a private room today. I'm heading there in a minute. Just needed a moment of quiet."

Roxie answered. She was still with Sam. "Hello." @Jaceino

"Hey Rox it's Raven, it seems Banshee has antagonized some shield agents" she replied

"Hey it's not my fault! The guy kept talking shit with wisp and it was pissing me off, then he attacked with a device that stopped my telepathic abilities for a bit!" She responded

"Anyways.... Because of this they have a vibranium helicopter laying waste to your skeletons, so I'm going to send banshee to Antarctica to collect some anti metal, and hope my monomolecular blades can tear open that can" she replied "oh and tell Sammy boy that we say hi" she added

Nyx just nods.
“I’m fine either way I was just checking.” He responded casually
"Makoto is a problem, but Stalker, you and his siblings have the advantage. You have no soul. He can detect souls but you would be able to strike him with ease. His source of power is Spirit Energy, which we have a venom for that can shut off his powers completely." Ronald said

Cassandra soon transforms into her larger form "Yep." She said as her voice becomes emotionless.
"Alright Cassandra, you get the thugs, I'll get the hostages. How well do you handle bullets?" Makoto asked
"Oh really? Is your name on him somewhere?" She questioned
"I can brand him if need be." She replied

"Makoto is a problem, but Stalker, you and his siblings have the advantage. You have no soul. He can detect souls but you would be able to strike him with ease. His source of power is Spirit Energy, which we have a venom for that can shut off his powers completely." Ronald said

"Alright Cassandra, you get the thugs, I'll get the hostages. How well do you handle bullets?" Makoto asked

Cassandra flexes alittle "Bullets don't really do much to me. Unless they got something like a anti-material rifle then I should be fine." she said.

"I won't let you have that opportunity" she replied

“So, you know where his little HQ is then, heroes do so love their hideouts after all.”

"Hey Rox it's Raven, it seems Banshee has antagonized some shield agents" she replied

"Hey it's not my fault! The guy kept talking shit with wisp and it was pissing me off, then he attacked with a device that stopped my telepathic abilities for a bit!" She responded

"Anyways.... Because of this they have a vibranium helicopter laying waste to your skeletons, so I'm going to send banshee to Antarctica to collect some anti metal, and hope my monomolecular blades can tear open that can" she replied "oh and tell Sammy boy that we say hi" she added
She sighed. "Girls please be careful. If you need me let me know"

“So, you know where his little HQ is then, heroes do so love their hideouts after all.”
"I can look in the shadows to find him and if need be we can lure him out." Nyx said.

She sighed. "Girls please be careful. If you need me let me know"

"I don't need any help!" Banshee shouted

"Maybe you don't, but Wisp does, and I'm not going to let you drag her down!" Raven replied

"No worries Rox, I'll call if we need help" she added

"I won't let you have that opportunity" she replied
"A simple demon is going to stop me?" She replied
Cassandra flexes alittle "Bullets don't really do much to me. Unless they got something like a anti-material rifle then I should be fine." she said.
"Cool. Alright, We'll start from the roof." He opened a portal to the roof of the bank.
"I can look in the shadows to find him and if need be we can lure him out." Nyx said.
"I do not know where his HQ is... but I know that GENESIS has an oil rig they modified into a hideout. With the Russian ships, we could also try launching an offensive against GENESIS and destroy Makoto's power." Ronald said

"Cool. Alright, We'll start from the roof." He opened a portal to the roof of the bank.

"I do not know where his HQ is... but I know that GENESIS has an oil rig they modified into a hideout. With the Russian ships, we could also try launching an offensive against GENESIS and destroy Makoto's power." Ronald said
"Good luck." Allyson said. There were police cars surrounding the bank.

"Yeah we could do that." Nyx nods.

"You two be safe. Bye"Maddy hung up. She headed to the hospital to see Kelsey and her sister.

Hunter looked at Tyson. "Let's go."
Tyson nods and walks out to his car.

Kelsey is holding Kendra's hand while the latter lays in a hospital bed. Kendra looks like a younger version of Kelsey. A 15 year old version of her to be exact. Kelsey turns her head to see Maddy when she walks in. "Hello."

Tyson nods and walks out to his car.

Kelsey is holding Kendra's hand while the latter lays in a hospital bed. Kendra looks like a younger version of Kelsey. A 15 year old version of her to be exact. Kelsey turns her head to see Maddy when she walks in. "Hello."
"We should check the car first for any traps." Hunter said.

Maddy set her stuff down and picked up the file with Kendra's info wanting to see what was exactly wrong. "Hello" she smiled.

Cassandra soon calm down as her presence soon disappear as she stepped through the portal.

Eclipse laughed "I am not a 'simple' demon"

His eyes lit up “GENESIS eh?” His eyes wander over to Rage “I didn’t know he ran that.”
Raven and Banshee took a portal to Antarctica Darklord95 Darklord95 The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Silas’s radar beeped, “Oh crap.” He contacted wolverine flying over to him, “abort attack, they’ve teleported, I’m picking you up.” The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back