• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

By the front of the building there was a group of police talking about their next course of action to get the hostages out.

"Fine" nyx sat back down
“Alright then, what’s next?”
"Simple... we send a message." Ronald snapped his fingers as a guard brings in a cardboard box. He places the box on the table "A message that all heroes of the fused world will know. A message that will be clear as the skies in California." He opened up the box to reveal the severed head of Lex Luthor.
"Maybe... Hehehe" she grinned teasingly
"You... you harlot." Sae gritted her teeth

"Simple... we send a message." Ronald snapped his fingers as a guard brings in a cardboard box. He places the box on the table "A message that all heroes of the fused world will know. A message that will be clear as the skies in California." He opened up the box to reveal the severed head of Lex Luthor.

"Hmm I see" she said

“Oooohohohohoho! I’m liking you more and more by the minute!”

Hunter was out of breath as she got back up. Blood ran down a part of her head.
"They didn't know much. They just saw the cash and said that they never got to hear the person's voice." Tyson said while walking up to her. "You okay? We should get that patched up before something else shows up."

"They didn't know much. They just saw the cash and said that they never got to hear the person's voice." Tyson said while walking up to her. "You okay? We should get that patched up before something else shows up."
"I'll be ok. We should just get out if here.." she said

"I'll be ok. We should just get out if here.." she said
Tyson takes a cloth and cleans off his blade. "Yeah we should. My car's probably loaded with traps and trackers, so we'll need an alternative." He makes a phone call. "Yeah. Yep. Awesome. See you when you get here bro."

"And what are you going to do about it human?" She sneared

Users who are viewing this thread

Back