• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"What you got?" He said to Cassandra

(Dana's character)
"There are a few. Russian ships, American... Chinese. With Rage's help, we can take these ships over. He will provide servants to tend to the ships before we present our offer to the world. Either salvation... or death." Ronald replied.
(You responded to Jennifers post)
“You hear that Rage? You have a job!”

"What you got?" He said to Cassandra

(Dana's character)
"There are a few. Russian ships, American... Chinese. With Rage's help, we can take these ships over. He will provide servants to tend to the ships before we present our offer to the world. Either salvation... or death." Ronald replied.
Allyson looked over at Cassandra waiting to hear her idea.
"Due to the fact that I travel in my big form, I learned how to make my presence invisible even if I'm visible. It's how I travel around the city without being noticed. I can free the hostages but... when my offensive self becomes...aggressive I won't be able to make my presence invisible." Cassandra said.

"Due to the fact that I travel in my big form, I learned how to make my presence invisible even if I'm visible. It's how I travel around the city without being noticed. I can free the hostages but... when my offensive self becomes...aggressive I won't be able to make my presence invisible." Cassandra said.
"I was just gonna open portals under the hostages leading outside." He replied "How would you free them?"

"I was just gonna open portals under the hostages leading outside." He replied "How would you free them?"
"What ever works best for you" Allyson said

Silas saw it coming this time he maneuvered around the dragon and fired missiles at it.

The dragon burst into fragments and dust, but while he was distracted a second one came from behind and latched onto the back of the aircraft, and began tearing the back of it off

The dragon burst into fragments and dust, but while he was distracted a second one came from behind and latched onto the back of the aircraft, and began tearing the back of it off
The second the dragon touched it the choppers armor shocked it with the same charge as a bolt of lightning.

The second the dragon touched it the choppers armor shocked it with the same charge as a bolt of lightning.

The electricity had no effect on the creature, for it had no nervous system to be affected, it just continued tearing at the back before taking out the tail rotor

The electricity had no effect on the creature, for it had no nervous system to be affected, it just continued tearing at the back before taking out the tail rotor
Unfortunately for the dragon, the chopper was made out of vibranum from Wakanda. No matter how hard it tried, it wouldn’t break through. So Silas had no problem firing more missiles that turned right around hitting the dragon on his hide.

Unfortunately for the dragon, the chopper was made out of vibranum from Wakanda. No matter how hard it tried, it wouldn’t break through. So Silas had no problem firing more missiles that turned right around hitting the dragon on his hide.

(Well, time to take a trip to Antarctica)

Raven stood at the door just watching

"Me too. We should be use to not getting peace and quiet" she said
"Unfortunately, you're right." He said. "Whoever issued that bounty will get an extra helping of getting stomped out." He holds his hand out and makes a fireball appear. "Good. I'm healing faster than I thought."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back