• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Really nukes?" Nyx said.

"I need to look. I have no clue what missions we got available." She said turning and walking away.
Peater finally perked having been listening silently in the corner. "Nukes? That'll leave nothing for me and Nyx to rule over."

Caterpie rolled up on her head and fell asleep. "Yeah Joey mentioned that to me once. Something about us pointing out guns and Russia. Jackson described as the two countries basically saying "My dick is bigger than yours." I don't know how accurate he was but I always thought it was funny." He chuckled.
"Now now... are you familiar with the idea of nuclear deterrence?" Darklord95 Darklord95 "Because if you are... we can get the heroes to fall under our spell in a fortnight."

"It was one of the worst eras in mankind... well second after the second world war." She replied "An endless game of nuclear deterrence putting us on the brink of MAD."

"Then what should I do in the mean time?" Makoto asked as he started to follow her.

"Now now... are you familiar with the idea of nuclear deterrence?" Darklord95 Darklord95 "Because if you are... we can get the heroes to fall under our spell in a fortnight."

"It was one of the worst eras in mankind... well second after the second world war." She replied "An endless game of nuclear deterrence putting us on the brink of MAD."

"Then what should I do in the mean time?" Makoto asked as he started to follow her.
Nyx kept listening

"It'll only take a minute. Any specific mission you want" she asked

"MAD?" Josh asked.

Nyx kept listening

"It'll only take a minute. Any specific mission you want" she asked
"MAD?" Josh asked.
“Hmm, do tell.” He responded with interest.
"The purpose of nukes, is not to detonate but to instill fear. If we were to acquire nukes, fear will set in from the public, and the heroes will be eating out of our hands to avoid MAD" Ronald said

"Mutually Assured Destruction." Demy replied

"Give me any mission." Makoto said "Surprise me."

"The purpose of nukes, is not to detonate but to instill fear. If we were to acquire nukes, fear will set in from the public, and the heroes will be eating out of our hands to avoid MAD" Ronald said

“Hmhmhmhmhm, clever idea, but where are we going to get a nuke?”

Cassandra flew around as she waited.

"Nukes will definitely cause fear. " Nyx said

"Okay." She went to the computer . "Hmm let's see theres a hostage situation at the bank a few cities away." She pulled up the picture of the bank.

"Nukes will definitely cause fear. " Nyx said

"Okay." She went to the computer . "Hmm let's see theres a hostage situation at the bank a few cities away." She pulled up the picture of the bank.
“Hmhmhmhmhm, clever idea, but where are we going to get a nuke?”
Cassandra flew around as she waited.
"Simple... Russian submarines and carriers." Ronald said

"That sounds easy." He said as he cracked his knuckles "How you feeling about this Cassandra?"
The skeletons once again tried to shoot him down
Behind Eclipse, Sae appeared "Hey..."

"Simple... Russian submarines and carriers." Ronald said

"That sounds easy." He said as he cracked his knuckles "How you feeling about this Cassandra?"

Behind Eclipse, Sae appeared "Hey..."
"Let's go~!" She said as she smiles with her eyes closed.

"Looks like at least four maybe five gun men. Some bank workers and civilians." Allyson said
"Hostages...Hmmmm I have a idea Makoto~!" Cassandra said as she raises her hand up.
"What you got?" He said to Cassandra
“You know of one?”
(Also who’s eclipse?)
(Dana's character)
"There are a few. Russian ships, American... Chinese. With Rage's help, we can take these ships over. He will provide servants to tend to the ships before we present our offer to the world. Either salvation... or death." Ronald replied.

"What you got?" He said to Cassandra

(Dana's character)
"There are a few. Russian ships, American... Chinese. With Rage's help, we can take these ships over. He will provide servants to tend to the ships before we present our offer to the world. Either salvation... or death." Ronald replied.
Allyson looked over at Cassandra waiting to hear her idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back