• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"We should check the car first for any traps." Hunter said.

Maddy set her stuff down and picked up the file with Kendra's info wanting to see what was exactly wrong. "Hello" she smiled.
"Right." Tyson says. He checks the car, and it surprisingly doesn't explode or anything. "Yep. This will definitely take us where we need to go." He says in a way that sounds like he's faking his words.

Eclipse laughed "I am not a 'simple' demon"
"Not like a creature of your kind should be with a human." She replied
"Good luck." Allyson said. There were police cars surrounding the bank.

"Yeah we could do that." Nyx nods.
His eyes lit up “GENESIS eh?” His eyes wander over to Rage “I didn’t know he ran that.”

Silas’s radar beeped, “Oh crap.” He contacted wolverine flying over to him, “abort attack, they’ve teleported, I’m picking you up.” @Jacenio
"What's with that glalre?" Rage said
Cassandra soon calm down as her presence soon disappear as she stepped through the portal.
"So... you ever done a thing like this before?" Makoto asked

"Oh so you don't know? How enjoyable" she grinned

"Right." Tyson says. He checks the car, and it surprisingly doesn't explode or anything. "Yep. This will definitely take us where we need to go." He says in a way that sounds like he's faking his words.
Hunter noticed how he said the words and nods thinking there might be listening devices it more cameras.

"so are we just gonna be sitting around all day?" Nyx stood up. "I'm getting bored"

"Well, other than protect myself from humans in the past. Yes I guess?" Cassandra said

"Oh so you don't know? How enjoyable" she grinned
"Don't know what?" She asked "Wait... you... you didn't consummate... did you?"
“Nothing, absolutely nothing.” He slowly looks away.
"so are we just gonna be sitting around all day?" Nyx stood up. "I'm getting bored"
"We will take care of our brother eventually." Jacob said "However first we need to get recon on the nuclear ships." Ronald replied "We must play the game slow, otherwise we lose control and end up in a checkmate."
"Well, other than protect myself from humans in the past. Yes I guess?" Cassandra said
"Well, try not to kill anyone. Alright?" He said

"We will take care of our brother eventually." Jacob said "However first we need to get recon on the nuclear ships." Ronald replied "We must play the game slow, otherwise we lose control and end up in a checkmate."

"Maybe... Hehehe" she grinned teasingly

By the front of the building there was a group of police talking about their next course of action to get the hostages out.

"Fine" nyx sat back down

“Alright then, what’s next?”

she hits the apartment. "Ow.." she opens her bag taking out one of her guns. She starts shooting at the zombie.
The bullets hit the zombie and it staggers, but he keeps walking towards her. He gets ready to throw his chains, but a sword goes through them, causing him to lose his balance and fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back