• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Jace!" Maddy said seein him get stabbed. She ran over to heal him. Hunter looked around for any more attackers seeing Akane leave.
He fell onto his rump. "Ow." He said. "Never been stabbed before."
Surprisingly, there were none. It was as if the other attackers had either been persuaded not to or they were taken out beforehand. Hunter's bracelet beeps and one of the lights come on.

He fell onto his rump. "Ow." He said. "Never been stabbed before."

Surprisingly, there were none. It was as if the other attackers had either been persuaded not to or they were taken out beforehand. Hunter's bracelet beeps and one of the lights come on.
"Yeah it hurts." She knelt down and put her hand on the wound. She started healing it. Hunter noticed the light come on. She didn't say anything about it. She wondered how Tyson was doing.

"Yeah it hurts." She knelt down and put her hand on the wound. She started healing it. Hunter noticed the light come on. She didn't say anything about it. She wondered how Tyson was doing.
Once healed he stood up.

After fishing which hadn't gone great (Ripjaws actually scared most of the fish away) They headed back to camp. Ben looked at the sky. "19. I wonder if Grandpa Max and Gwen are doing anything to celebrate. Nah probably focused on her birthday." He said. "She's actually there.:"

Once healed he stood up.

After fishing which hadn't gone great (Ripjaws actually scared most of the fish away) They headed back to camp. Ben looked at the sky. "19. I wonder if Grandpa Max and Gwen are doing anything to celebrate. Nah probably focused on her birthday." He said. "She's actually there.:"
",There done." Maddy said.

Fate frowned. "Wanna go see them?"

",There done." Maddy said.

Fate frowned. "Wanna go see them?"
(I completely forgot she had that watch) He stood up. "Anyway. I need to to make sure they don't come back. Or if they do it'll hurt like hell." He said. "Literally. I need to call a friend I have on this one." (New character very soon)

"Yeah." Ben said. "Yeah that would be nice."

M7TH put on his hoodie as he head out of his apartment. He knew he shouldn‘t be, as he didn’t want to expose himself, but there was only so much time someone could stay cooped up in his apartment. He decided to go and to a quick survey to see where he should to his next heist. He closed his eyes, and teleported onto the nearest building

M7TH put on his hoodie as he head out of his apartment. He knew he shouldn‘t be, as he didn’t want to expose himself, but there was only so much time someone could stay cooped up in his apartment. He decided to go and to a quick survey to see where he should to his next heist. He closed his eyes, and teleported onto the nearest building
On the nearest building was a skeleton in a blue hoodie eating a hotdog looking over the city. "sure is nice tonight." He said to himself.

Tyson had been fighting the samurai almost the entire time in a brutal back-and forth slugfest which included Tyson getting stabbed in the chest and the Samurai's body receiving severe burns. The latter used his blade to slice the air and make a portal to escape through as he was close to death. He tells Tyson they'll meet again if he manages to survive long enough to have the honor of being killed by his sword.
(he did ask. I remember him asking that instead of who the leader is. Though this time he calling backup) Batman called Peter and and Eris LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
Eris answers her phone.
"Hey hey caped crusader! What's up?"

Tyson had been fighting the samurai almost the entire time in a brutal back-and forth slugfest which included Tyson getting stabbed in the chest and the Samurai's body receiving severe burns. The latter used his blade to slice the air and make a portal to escape through as he was close to death. He tells Tyson they'll meet again if he manages to survive long enough to have the honor of being killed by his sword.

Eris answers her phone.
"You and Spider-Man meet me at the batcave. He knows where it is.

Jace appeared near Tyson. "Hey bud." He made a magic portal to take him back to the apartment. "Laters. Need to go find a friend."

"You and Spider-Man meet me at the batcave. He knows where it is.

Jace appeared near Tyson. "Hey bud." He made a magic portal to take him back to the apartment. "Laters. Need to go find a friend."
"You got it, bats." Eris said and then she looks at Peter. Batman wants us to meet him at his place for whatever reason.

Tyson nods. "Cool. Have fun." He can barely stand as he looks around at Hunter, Maddy, and Janus. "You guys okay?" Musicnotes Musicnotes

(I completely forgot she had that watch) He stood up. "Anyway. I need to to make sure they don't come back. Or if they do it'll hurt like hell." He said. "Literally. I need to call a friend I have on this one." (New character very soon)

"Yeah." Ben said. "Yeah that would be nice."

Eris answers her phone.
"You got it, bats." Eris said and then she looks at Peter. Batman wants us to meet him at his place for whatever reason.

Tyson nods. "Cool. Have fun." He can barely stand as he looks around at Hunter, Maddy, and Janus. "You guys okay?" Musicnotes Musicnotes
"Yeah we're okay." Hunter said. Maddy nods. "Need me to heal you too Tyson?"

Fate pressed the button on her watch and a portal appeared.

"Great." He said glum still.
Eris grabs his hands. "Come onnnnn. You can't be a glum chum forever. Your aunt wouldn't want to see you moping around forever, buuuut since it's probably still a fresh wound, you don't have to come with me if you don't want to. Take this time to mourn and let out your sorrows. I'll be fine."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back