• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

she knelt down over him and started healing his wounds.
Hunter's bracelet lights up and the game master's voice comes through. "Congratulations. You've completed the first task. Now, on to level two. There is a police officer in the city named Julian Parrish. He's one of those corrupt detectives that takes bribes to look the other way. Find him, and take him out. Whether or not you kill him is up to you. Just bring the body to me. I'll be waiting in the same place you saw me last time. Best of luck to you."

"We don:t have spiders that big here!" Sam called out.
Bram was outside practicing magic using it to reinforce his body and to make webs and all sorts of other spider themed magic. Once he was sitting on the roof with his spider next to him he looked out over the neighborhood feeling like an outsider in a world he didn't belong in however something deep inside him was practically thrumming with joy and power.

Bram was outside practicing magic using it to reinforce his body and to make webs and all sorts of other spider themed magic. Once he was sitting on the roof with his spider next to him he looked out over the neighborhood feeling like an outsider in a world he didn't belong in however something deep inside him was practically thrumming with joy and power.
Someone appeared next to him. "Hey. A new magic user. Havn't seen one of you in a while." Jace said.

Someone appeared next to him. "Hey. A new magic user. Havn't seen one of you in a while." Jace said.
The spider hissed but Bram put a hand on it's exoskeleton calming it. "I've never seen a magic user like you before .ost people in my life aren't capable of using magic." Bram seemed worried and a little shocked by the appearance of Jace.

The spider hissed but Bram put a hand on it's exoskeleton calming it. "I've never seen a magic user like you before .ost people in my life aren't capable of using magic." Bram seemed worried and a little shocked by the appearance of Jace.
"Hiss to you too Spidey." Jace said. "Can't hurt me anyway. I'm not actually here. I'm the Amazon looking for a friend of mine. Anyway. Welcome to Earth." He said. "I'm Jace and I'm pretty much the guy responsible for making things run smoothly magic wise in the world."

"Hiss to you too Spidey." Jace said. "Can't hurt me anyway. I'm not actually here. I'm the Amazon looking for a friend of mine. Anyway. Welcome to Earth." He said. "I'm Jace and I'm pretty much the guy responsible for making things run smoothly magic wise in the world."
"Do you know if your angel is protecting you from the eldrazzi? Or perhaps have they not made it here?" Bram saw his chance to ask someone who seemed to know what they were talking about to see if the situation was truly under control.

"Do you know if your angel is protecting you from the eldrazzi? Or perhaps have they not made it here?" Bram saw his chance to ask someone who seemed to know what they were talking about to see if the situation was truly under control.
"Wait like. Like from Magic the Gathering?" He asked.

(Only cuz no one would dare argue with you.... *hint hint* )

"What? Is that a tale of the eldrazzi?" Bram asked feeling confused and more than a little worried.
"It's a card game." He said. "There's a lot of lore behind it but I don't keep up with it. Anyway most of it is based on real magic but the Eldrazzi as far as I know havn't ever bothered Earth."

"It's a card game." He said. "There's a lot of lore behind it but I don't keep up with it. Anyway most of it is based on real magic but the Eldrazzi as far as I know havn't ever bothered Earth."
Most of what he said didn't make sense and didn't process fully for Bram but he got the impression that the important thing was that the eldrazzi weren't a threat to this earth plane. "interesting I never knew there were other planes but to know this ones name gives me some peace."

Most of what he said didn't make sense and didn't process fully for Bram but he got the impression that the important thing was that the eldrazzi weren't a threat to this earth plane. "interesting I never knew there were other planes but to know this ones name gives me some peace."
"Anyway. I'll bring to my place sometime. There's some legal stuff we need to get worked out. Oh and your spider needs a disguise. But for now. Enjoy your stay and stick with Sam. The man is a culinary genius."

"Anyway. I'll bring to my place sometime. There's some legal stuff we need to get worked out. Oh and your spider needs a disguise. But for now. Enjoy your stay and stick with Sam. The man is a culinary genius."
"I'm not going to disguise my friend and what is this legal stuff you speak of? I've been here for not but an hour and have caused no harm so I couldn't possibly have broken a law." Bram was upset at the thought of hiding his friends when this was the first time he had a chance to properly share the same space with them let alone this foolishness with laws he didn't even know about.

"I'm not going to disguise my friend and what is this legal stuff you speak of? I've been here for not but an hour and have caused no harm so I couldn't possibly have broken a law." Bram was upset at the thought of hiding his friends when this was the first time he had a chance to properly share the same space with them let alone this foolishness with laws he didn't even know about.
"You're not in trouble. It's more to let you know what the rules are so we don't have accidents. There are only a few so don't worry about it. And I know a spell that will make him look normal to you still. But.... This world isn't exactly used to giant spiders and most people won't react to them as well as Sam and me."

"You're not in trouble. It's more to let you know what the rules are so we don't have accidents. There are only a few so don't worry about it. And I know a spell that will make him look normal to you still. But.... This world isn't exactly used to giant spiders and most people won't react to them as well as Sam and me."
"This isn't giant I can show you a giant spider." Bram stood up and pointed his hand imagining the way the trees would shake as the knees of the spider would peek over them and then giant spider was summoned it's form as big as a house. It looked at Jace and at the deadly recluse before hissing at Jace. "this world is so strange to not have dragons and to have itty bitty spiders and even these metal machines. Your wild needs help."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back