• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"And you actually think I'd just sit here and let you without a fight?" She laughs hysterically as her soldiers start to walk towards them. "You're so delusional." She points at them. "Go, my demons! Attack!" At her request, the demon soldiers charge at them with flaming axes, swords, spiked clubs, and other weapons.
"just how she is gonna catch the biggest fish." She said.

Allyson noss. "Okay." She took off her ring.

Janus went at the soldiers hitting them with his sword.Maddy runs and punches one.
Jace cast a spell that turned the asphalt into hot tar trapping the the demons.

"Oh? Good for her." Ben said

"just how she is gonna catch the biggest fish." She said.

Allyson noss. "Okay." She took off her ring.

Janus went at the soldiers hitting them with his sword.Maddy runs and punches one.

As Janus is slicing away at the soldiers and Maddy is punching them, the demons slowed by the tar decide to throw their weapons at the heroes. Meanwhile, Akane goes into her spirit form and flies upward, charging an arrow on her Hellbow.

As Janus is slicing away at the soldiers and Maddy is punching them, the demons slowed by the tar decide to throw their weapons at the heroes. Meanwhile, Akane goes into her spirit form and flies upward, charging an arrow on her Hellbow.
Jace watched her, He pulled out a scroll with a cross on it. "In the name of the lord and the son of and the holy spirit. Leave this world and move onto the afterlife." It glowed blue and Akane felt herself start to slip slightly but only slightly. "Dang not enough." Jace said.

Jace watched her, He pulled out a scroll with a cross on it. "In the name of the lord and the son of and the holy spirit. Leave this world and move onto the afterlife." It glowed blue and Akane felt herself start to slip slightly but only slightly. "Dang not enough." Jace said.
Jace's exorcism attempt disrupts Akane enough for her to fire the arrow as a massive fireball at everyone, including her demons, instead of the fully charged meteorite she was going for.

Fate nods. "Got bait?"
Maddy dodges the weapons. "Hmm tar, good idea." She kicks a demon. Hunter aims an arrow ro knock the bow out of akane's hand.

Fate nods. "Got bait?"
Maddy dodges the weapons. "Hmm tar, good idea." She kicks a demon. Hunter aims an arrow ro knock the bow out of akane's hand.
"No..." He said. "I forgot. Oh better idea." He began fiddling with the Omnitrix."

Jace's exorcism attempt disrupts Akane enough for her to fire the arrow as a massive fireball at everyone, including her demons, instead of the fully charged meteorite she was going for.
He created a shield around him and hunter.

Fate nods. "Got bait?"
"No..." He said. "I forgot. Oh better idea." He began fiddling with the Omnitrix."

He created a shield around him and hunter.
The blast breaks the shield, but doesn't damage anyone or anything inside. Akane moves her body so that she gets shot in the arm by the arrow. She stares at the blood dropping as she rips the arrow out, letting out a shout as she does so. She looks down at them. "Yeeessss. Now we can fight for real!" She fires a barrage of fire arrows at them.

Fate nods. "Got bait?"

He created a shield around him and hunter
The blast breaks the shield, but doesn't damage anyone or anything inside. Akane moves her body so that she gets shot in the arm by the arrow. She stares at the blood dropping as she rips the arrow out, letting out a shout as she does so. She looks down at them. "Yeeessss. Now we can fight for real!" She fires a barrage of fire arrows at them.
Jace cast a shield spell to stop them.

Hunter frowned. "We need a plan..she has to have a weakness" Janus and Maddy stopped attacking the soldiers since they were stuck in tar.

He created a shield around him and hunter
Jace cast a shield spell to stop them.
Hunter frowned. "We need a plan..she has to have a weakness" Janus and Maddy stopped attacking the soldiers since they were stuck in tar.
Akane floats downward to just above where the ground is. Then, she takes out an arrow and stabs herself a few times in the arms and legs with it. Afterwards, she pauses for a bit as she looks at the bloody arrow. "Yes....YES....I can feel it....the pain...the adrenaline....let's test this body's limits!" She flies directly at them in her spirit form with the arrow in hand, moving much quicker than before.

Last edited:
Jace raised them put of the tar.

Ben looked at her "we don't need bait. I have a better idea." He turned into Ripjawa.
Akane floats downward to just above where the ground is. Then, she takes out an arrow and stabs herself a few times in the arms and legs with it. Afterwards, she pauses for a bit as she looks at the bloody arrow. "Yes....YES....I can feel it....the pain...the adrenaline....let's test this body's limits!" She flies directly at them in her spirit form with the arrow in hand, moving much quicker than before.
Jace wasn't fast enough to block this time.

Hunter braced for Akane to come at them.
Jace raised them put of the tar.

Ben looked at her "we don't need bait. I have a better idea." He turned into Ripjawa.
Jace wasn't fast enough to block this time.
"You're going to go swim?" She said

As a last ditch effort Jace cast a switching spell which made him switch places with Maddy. He was stabbed instead.
He was stabbed in the stomach with the arrow, drawing blood instantly, but not immediately killing him. Akane glares at him. "Why do you keep interfering!? This has nothing to do with you!"

"If I'm going to die Trying to save them... So be it." He said.
Akane takes a few steps back. "Hmph. That can be arranged." She then looks at her bracelet. "Alas, I don't have enough time left to fight through you and Hunter just to get to Janus and Maddy, so I'm leaving. You all just...delayed my vengeance, but I shall return!" She goes into her spiritual form and flies away, taking her remaining soldiers with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back