• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He gave him a spoon. "Try it." He looked at the spider. "Something tells me your world is super technologically advanced.
"Technology? No we are farmers and workers. We live in fear of the eldrazzi and for the most part live simple lives. That spider is small I've seen many bigger ones."

"Technology? No we are farmers and workers. We live in fear of the eldrazzi and for the most part live simple lives. That spider is small I've seen many bigger ones."
"Great." He said. "Well. I'm a cook. A pretty famous one at that." He said. "Go on. Eat."

"I guess just because this planet has pretty advanced technology." He said.
"Is a super market one of these advanced technology?" Bram looked truly intrigued as he tried to figure out what was going on. The spider came into the room from the ceiling and looked around.

"Is a super market one of these advanced technology?" Bram looked truly intrigued as he tried to figure out what was going on. The spider came into the room from the ceiling and looked around.
"It's basically just a building that reciwbes foods from the farms and other places. You can buy food and clothes and other things from them."

"It's basically just a building that reciwbes foods from the farms and other places. You can buy food and clothes and other things from them."
"One whole building devoted to selling items? That's crazy do you not have dragons or eldrazzi or the elves?" Bram asked with curiosity.

"One whole building devoted to selling items? That's crazy do you not have dragons or eldrazzi or the elves?" Bram asked with curiosity.
"We them in mythology. I'm sure there's a few of yh running around here. Literally everything else is at this point.X

"We them in mythology. I'm sure there's a few of yh running around here. Literally everything else is at this point.X
Bram stood up quickly looking terrified "you have eldrazzi?! Where is your angel to protect you and keep them locked away!? We have to do something!"

"Probably not but.... Look I'll talk to the Doctor about it later. For now just eat." (The doctor would probably know about them)
(Actually I don't think so) Bram seemed uneasy but sat down doubting a doctor would know about the eldrazzi but he didn't want to seem rude so he sat down and finished the delicious food. "may I go out to the back and try my powers?"

(Actually I don't think so) Bram seemed uneasy but sat down doubting a doctor would know about the eldrazzi but he didn't want to seem rude so he sat down and finished the delicious food. "may I go out to the back and try my powers?"
(why not. He spends enough time literally all over the universe) "Sure just... Don't let your spiders eat the dog."

(nevermind. Looked it up the Doctor wouldn:t but Jace definitely would have some idea of what they are)

(nevermind. Looked it up the Doctor wouldn:t but Jace definitely would have some idea of what they are)
(Idk maybe I mean it's pretty out of his wheelhouse since it's a threat to one plane in the multiverse)

(why not. He spends enough time literally all over the universe) "Sure just... Don't let your spiders eat the dog."
"Of course but most dogs should know not to let themselves get caught up in the snares of spiders." He said with a sad chuckle as he left the house.

Hunter takes out her bow. "Let's do this"
"Well. Basically." He said.
"And you actually think I'd just sit here and let you without a fight?" She laughs hysterically as her soldiers start to walk towards them. "You're so delusional." She points at them. "Go, my demons! Attack!" At her request, the demon soldiers charge at them with flaming axes, swords, spiked clubs, and other weapons.

Last edited:
"Alright alright play nice... sheesh." He said as Sae entered the room "Konichiwa bitches!" She said as she gave Makoto a kiss on the cheek. He rolled his eyes "Gear up. We're going to Africa"

Eclipse just stay quiet and to herself

"What did she say?" He asked.

"I'm gonna go talk to Thor and Diana."
"just how she is gonna catch the biggest fish." She said.

Allyson noss. "Okay." She took off her ring.

"And you actually think I'd just sit here and let you without a fight?" She laughs hysterically as her soldiers start to walk towards them. "You're so delusional." She points at them. "Go, my demons! Attack!" At her request, the demon soldiers charge at them with flaming axes, swords, spiked clubs, and other weapons.
Janus went at the soldiers hitting them with his sword.Maddy runs and punches one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back