• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The tobacco had saliva on it from the same police officer back at the crime scene. There was also some finger hair on the casing, matching DNA with the same officer.

"I've been dead... and 12 for over a hundred years. What makes you think a kid like me would want a girl?" He replied "I'm too busy trying to catch up on everything since then."

Margaret looked behind them "Nothing... I think we're safe." She said
"He must be involved." Batman got his address waited until it was dark and went to talk to him.

The tobacco had saliva on it from the same police officer back at the crime scene. There was also some finger hair on the casing, matching DNA with the same officer.

"I've been dead... and 12 for over a hundred years. What makes you think a kid like me would want a girl?" He replied "I'm too busy trying to catch up on everything since then."

"Okay" she said and continued driving

"He must be involved." Batman got his address waited until it was dark and went to talk to him.
"Hey... I thought I said let me build my own suits." He said. (James still has that ring anyway he doeen:t need one)
"Come on Tony... Even I get bored." He said with a smirk.

The officer was in his bedroom drinking a beer.
"Okay" she said and continued driving
Makoto then appeared on the hood "Morning Allyson." He said with a smile.

"Then do more tests on that weird ring you found." He said.

Batman picked the lock to his house and entered deciding to look around some before confronting the officer. His sharp eyes took in every detail of the house. Everything that should and shouldn't be here.

Allyson stopped the car, slamming on the breaks. "Makoto, you should know better than to do that while someone is driving."

The car stopper deep in the forest. They found themselves in a fairly clear outcropping. "Alright. This is the spot. Let's unpack."
"Alright." Fate got out of the car. Indigo jumped out of the car, she meowed a few times before taking off into the forest.

"And you can't go after this game master?" Maddy asked. Hunter shook her head. "It's against the rules."
"Right. Not to mention we don't know the extent of his abilities. Even if we weren't in the game, it would be too risky to try to fight him without at least having a sense of what he can do. He's a high-level threat, which is why I went after him in the first place." Tyson said.

"Right. Not to mention we don't know the extent of his abilities. Even if we weren't in the game, it would be too risky to try to fight him without at least having a sense of what he can do. He's a high-level threat, which is why I went after him in the first place." Tyson said.
"Can I help?" Jace appeared as an apporaitiom before them. (Or in whatever form is safe)

"Hmm have you tried spying on him? " Maddy suggested. "Then you can learn his abilities."

"Well I'm a demon, what point would there be for me to seek out love?"

Allyson stopped the car, slamming on the breaks. "Makoto, you should know better than to do that while someone is driving."
He immediately went flying off the hood "SHIIIIIIT!" He slammed into the street and rolled "Ooowww.." He got up "I know... I know. So uh... nice cat." Margaret immediately started licking her paw.
"Then do more tests on that weird ring you found." He said.

Batman picked the lock to his house and entered deciding to look around some before confronting the officer. His sharp eyes took in every detail of the house. Everything that should and shouldn't be here.
"That's what I'm doing." He said as he pointed to the suit. The ring was in place of the arc reactor.

There was an open drawer of shell casings... sloppy. The casings were the exact same make from the investigation.
"Well I'm a demon, what point would there be for me to seek out love?"
He just shrugged "If you're a demon... then you want souls right? Because I got one."

He immediately went flying off the hood "SHIIIIIIT!" He slammed into the street and rolled "Ooowww.." He got up "I know... I know. So uh... nice cat." Margaret immediately started licking her paw.

"That's what I'm doing." He said as he pointed to the suit. The ring was in place of the arc reactor.

There was an open drawer of shell casings... sloppy. The casings were the exact same make from the investigation.

He just shrugged "If you're a demon... then you want souls right? Because I got one."
the ring wasn't outputting any power currently.

Batman went to the man's bedroom and kicked down the door. Before the cop could react Batman was already lifting him off the floor.

"You just said you didnt have a soul" she replied

"Thanks it's not mine." Allyson got out of the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back