• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Tyson folds his arms and stares at the ground in deep thought.
Janus sat on the couch. "Well I'm guessing we will not be allowed back there." Maddy ran her fingers through her hair she was calming down a bit. "OK so this day just got worse..." Hunter shut the curtains on the window

Janus sat on the couch. "Well I'm guessing we will not be allowed back there." Maddy ran her fingers through her hair she was calming down a bit. "OK so this day just got worse..." Hunter shut the curtains on the window
Tyson sighs. "Sorry you guys got caught up in all of this."

Tyson sighs. "Sorry you guys got caught up in all of this."
"It's nothing new to me" Janus smiled. Hunter looked at Maddy. "What wrong? " Maddy sat on the ground. "Joey and I are done..okay..I just..he broke up with me and gave me a card to see a therapist..who does that! I wanted to fight so I wouldn't have to think about it. Going wolf just helps me..I get to run around and not think about it." Janus frowned and went to the kitchen. "My offer to kill him still stands "

"It's nothing new to me" Janus smiled. Hunter looked at Maddy. "What wrong? " Maddy sat on the ground. "Joey and I are done..okay..I just..he broke up with me and gave me a card to see a therapist..who does that! I wanted to fight so I wouldn't have to think about it. Going wolf just helps me..I get to run around and not think about it." Janus frowned and went to the kitchen. "My offer to kill him still stands "
Tyson puts a hand on his chin. "That's odd...I don't mean to be in your business, but something's weird about that."

He showed her the video of Joey that Allyson took.
Eris watches the video. Her eyes widen and her jaw drops. "Whoa....but...why? How could he do something like this....why would he do this? I was standing right next to him, and I let him get away. Dammit! I knew I should've bothered him more. Maybe I could've gotten him to slip up."

Eris watches the video. Her eyes widen and her jaw drops. "Whoa....but...why? How could he do something like this....why would he do this? I was standing right next to him, and I let him get away. Dammit! I knew I should've bothered him more. Maybe I could've gotten him to slip up."
"Hey. Calm down." He said. "Maybe if I had tried to be there for him or understand he'd be better off. Let's not play the blame game. We have an aunt to visit and crimelord to beat up.

"Hey. Calm down." He said. "Maybe if I had tried to be there for him or understand he'd be better off. Let's not play the blame game. We have an aunt to visit and crimelord to beat up.
"...You're right. We do, but I still want answers from him afterwards." She said.

"Taking back what was hers?" Hunter said
Tyson nods. "I've been thinking about it, and you're right. Akane wasn't referring to the Hellbow. She was referring to life. She wants to kill me as revenge, which means her prize for winning would be for her to be fully revived. That means that the form she has right now is only temporary until she either succeeds or fails at winning the game. Knowing that, another problem has surfaced. If this 'game master' is capable of providing the prizes he claims to be able to give out, then he is also dangerous."

Tyson nods. "I've been thinking about it, and you're right. Akane wasn't referring to the Hellbow. She was referring to life. She wants to kill me as revenge, which means her prize for winning would be for her to be fully revived. That means that the form she has right now is only temporary until she either succeeds or fails at winning the game. Knowing that, another problem has surfaced. If this 'game master' is capable of providing the prizes he claims to be able to give out, then he is also dangerous."
"And you can't go after this game master?" Maddy asked. Hunter shook her head. "It's against the rules."

"Interesting..." Batman said.
The tobacco had saliva on it from the same police officer back at the crime scene. There was also some finger hair on the casing, matching DNA with the same officer.
"I certainly hope your not offering yours" she replied
"I've been dead... and 12 for over a hundred years. What makes you think a kid like me would want a girl?" He replied "I'm too busy trying to catch up on everything since then."
"I don't know maybe?" She said as she was driving.
Margaret looked behind them "Nothing... I think we're safe." She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back