• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yeah." Tyson says. "Guy apparently travels a lot and has people do his dirty work in exchange for giving 'prizes' to them that vary. The prizes are as mysterious as his motives."
"yeah they definitely vary." Hunter said. She went over to the window looking out just in case anyone was near by.

"You just said you didnt have a soul" she replied
"I don't... but that politician does." He replied
"Thanks it's not mine." Allyson got out of the car.
Margaret meowed as she followed Allyson out of the car "Well she seems to like you... I think I have seen that cat before." He said
the ring wasn't outputting any power currently.

Batman went to the man's bedroom and kicked down the door. Before the cop could react Batman was already lifting him off the floor.
"But uh... once someone's inside, the ring works like a charm." He said as he put his hand on the suit

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!" The cop shouted

Margaret meowed as she followed Allyson out of the car "Well she seems to like you... I think I have seen that cat before." He said

"But uh... once someone's inside, the ring works like a charm." He said as he put his hand on the suit

(it's not going to activate yet this one is going to focus on Allyson) "Peter's trying to contact Makato."

"Talk!" Batman demanded. "You prints were on the bullet casing. You were at the scene at the time of the crime." He looked at the brand of chewing tobacco on the cops nightstand to confirm.

She found a silver ring on the ground.

She saw the ring and picked it up. She look at him. "It's possible, but there are tons of black stray cats in the city."

"Fine were is it?" She asked

Eris hops off the plane and stretches. "Ahhh. I love plane rides."

"I won't even ask how." Tyson said.

No one was out there at the moment, but the atmosphere was ominous as if something was approaching.
"I don't like this.." Hunter said. Her phone rang. "Sorry this is my dad." She walked out of the room. Janus got up. "I'm getting a snack."

"I don't like this.." Hunter said. Her phone rang. "Sorry this is my dad." She walked out of the room. Janus got up. "I'm getting a snack."
"Cool cool." Tyson says before staring at his bracelet. Hmmmm....what secrets do you have for me, little device? he wonders to himself.

(it's not going to activate yet this one is going to focus on Allyson) "Peter's trying to contact Makato."

"Talk!" Batman demanded. "You prints were on the bullet casing. You were at the scene at the time of the crime." He looked at the brand of chewing tobacco on the cops nightstand to confirm.
"Oh. I have his new phone number." He said as he gave Tony a slip of paper with Makoto's new number.

Yup, same brand. "I don't know what you're talking about." He replied
"Fine were is it?" She asked
"In the bathroom tied up." HE said
She saw the ring and picked it up. She look at him. "It's possible, but there are tons of black stray cats in the city."
"Fair point." He said as he examined his ruined suit "Awww this was a custom make." He saw the ring "Isn't that a lantern ring?"

"Oh. I have his new phone number." He said as he gave Tony a slip of paper with Makoto's new number.

"Fair point." He said as he examined his ruined suit "Awww this was a custom make." He saw the ring "Isn't that a lantern ring?"
Tony sent it to Peter.

"Don't play the fool." He said. "I know you were at the crimescene. The bullet casingatches your preferred type. Tobacco found at the scene matched your preferred brand."

It was warm
"Hmm wierd it's warm." She said looking at the ring. (So the oath now?)

"Cool cool." Tyson says before staring at his bracelet. Hmmmm....what secrets do you have for me, little device? he wonders to himself.
Janus got a package of Oreos out of the cabinet. Maddy just continued sitting on the floor, after awhile she went into her werewolf form and curled up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back